PDA

View Full Version : N.Y. E Village's fave public masturbating, groping, muh rape attempting & defecating nigger set free again

Whitey Ford
08-29-2023, 04:11 AM
Convicted sex offender who allegedly threatened to ‘rape’ stranger back in East Village

https://i.ibb.co/rMbxjKN/NYPICHPDPICT000013961988.jpg

A convicted sex offender who allegedly threatened to “rape” a stranger on the street is back haunting the East Village.

Fritz Marseille spent two weeks cooling his heels at Rikers but the stint in jail did nothing to deter his apparent affinity for the neighborhood.

“We had two blissful weeks of peace and quiet and felt safe,” lamented Christine Rucci, who claims Marseille, 38, has repeatedly accosted her on the street.

Marseille was sentenced to five months in jail last year for allegedly groping two women, according to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s office.

As part of his plea deal, Marseille needed to complete a counseling program or face jail time, prosecutors said.

And now that Marseille is free again to roam East Third Street and East Fifth Street along Second Avenue, he’s “more agitated” than ever.

“He needs drug and alcohol rehab and frankly some time for his crimes,” Rucci said. The DA and judges have to do better.”

Kristin Booth, 49, one of the women allegedly accosted by Marseille, isn’t convinced things will get any better.

“F–k Bragg!” said Booth, 49, who has logged five police complaints against Marseille since September 2020, and alleged he lurked behind her in June and said, “I’m going to f–king rape you.”

https://nypost.com/2023/08/12/east-village-perv-back-on-prowl-after-two-week-rikers-stint/

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-29-2023, 08:15 AM
Bragg’s office said it is now “coordinating with an outside provider to engage Mr. Marseille and connect him with services.

It needs services alright, how about lead to the head service.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2023, 10:07 AM
As part of his plea deal, Marseille needed to complete a counseling program

Well, yes. I'm sure that will be most successful. I'm sure counseling is just the thing to turn Fritz into a law-abiding, upstanding, productive member of society.

"Fritz Marseille"? Is he of German-French ancestry?

“F–k Bragg!” said Booth, 49, who has logged five police complaints against Marseille since September 2020, and alleged he lurked behind her in June and said, “I’m going to f–king rape you.”

She's obviously a big ol' rayciss "Karen".