PDA

View Full Version : Popo take out a gravid sheboon

Espantoon
08-28-2023, 04:43 PM
Apparently the boon was shoplifting liquor from a Krogers and tried to run over one of the cops. I didn't see it in the article, but it appears that the future felon was deleted as well. I'm sure that the nigs will be chimping and demanding answers.

https://jezebel.com/ohio-police-fatally-shot-21-year-old-pregnant-black-wom-1850780678

Defund Welfare
08-28-2023, 05:03 PM
Fucking nigger thief. Naturally the niggers just expect the cops to stand aside and let the nigger escape cause their lives are so valuable. If you let those niggers get away with their bullshit then more come and steal more liquor and suddenly all the stores leave and the niggers bitch and complain anyway.
Hope the cops don’t get any charges.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-28-2023, 05:49 PM
The scumbag newspaper is trying to incite a chimpout in the frikkin' headline.... the media are all unmitigated swine

“When I’m hearing that shoplifting now equates with losing your life—and you’re pregnant. That deserves outrage,” Ta’Kiya Young's former school teacher said.

Anastasia
09-12-2023, 06:41 PM
The scumbag newspaper is trying to incite a chimpout in the frikkin' headline.... the media are all unmitigated swine

Those media lice ALWAYS do this. There was a case in San Francisco a few years back when cops saw a nigger jump the fare gate at a train station and attempted to detain him. Nigger took off running, pulled a gun, and pointed it at the cops. BANG. Daed nigger was the result. Libtard media swine wrote the headline "RACIST COPS MURDER INNOCENT BLAKK GOOT BOI WHO DINDU NUFFINS OVER $2 FARE" - completely leaving out the part about the nigger having a gun and trying to shoot the cops, and also leaving out the fact that the nigger was wanted for murdering his pregnant girlfriend in Washington.

Kagman
09-12-2023, 07:07 PM

Download and enjoy...