PDA

View Full Version : Silverback deacon nigger can't breathe

Espantoon
08-23-2023, 06:30 PM
"I can't breathe" is the new nigger motto, lol.
https://www.theroot.com/did-atlanta-cops-just-kill-a-church-deacon-1850767272

Jim Crow
08-23-2023, 07:55 PM
Here’s a novel idea for niggers.“If you don’t wanna get deaded, do what the officer asks”. problems start when you disrespect authority. And that goes for everyone.

Tar Remover
08-27-2023, 05:37 PM
I'm BANNED from The Rot....:lol

Niggers are Useless
08-27-2023, 05:49 PM
Of course it became non-compliant. The monkey spilled its 40 and probably snuffed out it's blunt when it had the accident, now it's agitated so when the po-po show it starts chimping. Probably a bunch of I dindu nuffins and thats not my car. TNB
The idea that this silverback is a deacon is not surprising, all niggers caught in a crime are good church going boys, just ask the mamy sow. She will ook that all day.
I cant breeve!!!! boy did that one take traction fast. It may even spark a whole new tribe of niggers as cousins to the dindus.

Anastasia
09-12-2023, 06:32 PM
"Deacon", "Reverend", and any similar title on a nigger is just lipstick on a pig. Church niggers are just as prone to TNB as any other nigger, maybe even more so.

My guess is that just like with that other nigger who couldnts breeve, fentanyl was a factor. Anyone who thinks that church niggers are too magical to do fentanyl needs to go buy a bridge, or jump off one.