PDA

View Full Version : Don’t get between 5 hongry sows and they chiggin wangs

animal mother
08-22-2023, 06:54 PM
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/papa-bees-brawl-longwood-florida

LONGWOOD, Fla. - Five women were arrested after they allegedly intentionally clogged the toilet at a Central Florida wing joint, igniting a brawl with employees, according to the Longwood Police Department.

Kenisha Charles, 18, Tyesha Charles, 19, Keiyanda Charles, 24, Jasmine Cline, 26, and Jahleigha Smith, 20, were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, battery and criminal mischief.

Gotta love those names!

Ray Cizzums
08-22-2023, 07:09 PM
Burnt black, fat, and hangry. Can you imagine trying to clean a "baffroom", after these awful sows have used, and abused, it ?
I'd rather clean up the head on a commercial boat, after being desecrated by a hung over, seasick crew of scurvy fisherman.
Those African stinkbombs belong in a chain link pen, with a concrete floor equipped with a drain. A quick hose down, and back
to the stockyard....
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
08-22-2023, 09:27 PM
Burnt black, fat, and hangry. Can you imagine trying to clean a "baffroom", after these awful sows have used, and abused, it ?
I'd rather clean up the head on a commercial boat, after being desecrated by a hung over, seasick crew of scurvy fisherman.
Those African stinkbombs belong in a chain link pen, with a concrete floor equipped with a drain. A quick hose down, and back
to the stockyard....
:bugeyeI'm getting ill from the stench just reading about it.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-22-2023, 10:30 PM
They maintained they were the victims who were attacked.

Yeah and they couldn't "breeve" too....

anyway Longwood is $5000 to the good for letting the vicious sows back on the street, thankfully Florida has NOT jumped on the no bail bandwagon

what a platoon of stank hos

https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox35orlando.com/www.fox35orlando.com/content/uploads/2023/08/932/524/papabees.png?ve=1&tl=1

haywood
08-22-2023, 10:37 PM
I'm getting ill from the stench just reading about it.

As am I!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-22-2023, 11:03 PM
to the stockyard....
You can clean the barnacles of the side of the boat with the steel wool from these niggers skulls.

Ray Cizzums
08-22-2023, 11:51 PM
You can clean the barnacles of the side of the boat with the steel wool from these niggers skulls.
I usually use a picture of Whoopie Goldnigger. Don't hold it too close, keep it moving, and wear welder's goggles. :lol
A sheboon's wild wool works well for the final strip, before painting....

Ignatow
08-23-2023, 01:42 AM
What a big mistake importing these animals to do field work in the New World. No one had a crystal ball then, and not now. It was obvious who humans were and who the savages were. There are great inventions in humanity, but conversely there's great failures, like thinking these niggers will be useful.

Can't cry over spilled milk, all we could do now is fight the good fight and disseminate the truth about niggers.

No other "race" does this vile destructive acts, that's why they're not of the human species. No ethics, thought, morality, planning for the future, a truly failed species. Yet traitors of our kind coddle and feed and uplift these Negroids. All day long National Public Radio talks about equality, opportunity, and equity with them. No matter what trillions are given, result: no nigger progress, because they are animals!

Throw trillions at man's best friend, they'll be more faithful, yet we can't make them utter a word. It's the limits of nature. So no amount of money will ever civilize the niggers.

Problem with society today is if we try to publish works objectively saying don't invest into the Negroids, you'll be called racist, unenlightened, vile, Nazi...your work is pseudoscience. But the evidence is loud and clear: niggers have no regard for others, much less society. It's just wishful thinking on steroids to hope that they'll change. Not in 10 millennia. Not ever, the same way we cannot force dogs to talk.

My rant tonight is fueled by seeing ads of big niggers in a bathtub: of exercising fat negresses who are so butt ugly black, to see an inordinate number of advertisements pandering to niggers. I'm so tired that a great effort from our tax dollars are spent in vain to uplift the laziest eternal victims of our country.

Going back to the 5 sows, just another example of feral jungle behavior. And they wonder why most jailbirds are Negroids, it's they who commit the crimes. Yes there's magics, but they're one in a billion.

CoonsЯus
08-23-2023, 07:07 AM
Those ridiculous nigger sow names sound like a bunch of perilous STDs ! Stupid fucking creatures.

Ray Cizzums
08-23-2023, 08:17 AM
Going back to the 5 sows, just another example of feral jungle behavior. And they wonder why most jailbirds are Negroids, it's they who commit the crimes. Yes there's magics, but they're one in a billion.
Clogging toilets is a standard tactic used by jailhouse negro malcontents, to flood out whatever space they occupy, and make YT clean up
after them. In Africa, they'd just shit on the ground, and disease would take it's toll, as nature intended. Send them back, ffs....

DavidAllenNiggertoe
08-23-2023, 08:56 AM
Clogging toilets is a standard tactic used by jailhouse negro malcontents, to flood out whatever space they occupy, and make YT clean up
after them. In Africa, they'd just shit on the ground, and disease would take it's toll, as nature intended. Send them back, ffs....

In addition to flinging turd as their more advanced cousins doo in the zoo !!

Whitey Ford
08-23-2023, 11:38 PM
I usually use a picture of Whoopie Goldnigger. Don't hold it too close, keep it moving, and wear welder's goggles. :lol
A sheboon's wild wool works well for the final strip, before painting....

Ted Danson made a movie with that creature and then bedded it. :homer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPPN93A3RRs

Ray Cizzums
08-24-2023, 01:26 PM
Ted Danson made a movie with that creature and then bedded it. :homer

In Danson's defense, he said "It was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway".
How many boys and men have turned gay after seeing Whoopie ? Definitely thousands...