PDA

View Full Version : Nigs start th'owin' dat acid young!

IseDaDiva
07-17-2023, 10:51 PM
Little nigglets take acid to the park with them. Must have learned it from dey mammies.

Mammy of burned sowlette is exasperated.

Child recovering from acid attack speaks out: "I hope she get what she deserve" (sic)

I like it when they quote verbatim the mangled grammar of niggers. Like, why do they leave the "s" off of words where it's needed and add one where it's not, e.g. "Dat be mineS"? I don't get it.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/child-recovering-acid-attack-speaks-023917898.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-18-2023, 12:05 AM
Little nigglets take acid to the park with them. Must have learned it from dey mammies.

Mammy of burned sowlette is exasperated.

I like it when they quote verbatim the mangled grammar of niggers. Like, why do they leave the "s" off of words where it's needed and add one where it's not, e.g. "Dat be mineS"? I don't get it.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/child-recovering-acid-attack-speaks-023917898.html
:lol so true. She should have added an S on I and hope in that sentence. Yet another nigger fail.

Whitey Ford
07-18-2023, 08:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f62nHhW.png
Deyz needs mo' money fo dem programs. This niglet would obviously make a great chemical engineer. :lol

Kagman
07-18-2023, 10:22 AM
Glad you posted this thread... I've been following this on other news sites and ZERO information on the races involved. Overjoyed to hear it was yet one more Nig on Nig outrage. These filthy spooks need to up their game even when just shitlets. The ape-ette with acid on it's filthy face will cost humanity 100's of thousands piecing it's dissolved face back together...

Maybe we should just issue them guns when they turn 10....

I'm 100 percent convinced it looks better after the attack (not the actual victim)

IseDaDiva
07-18-2023, 11:26 AM
Glad you posted this thread... I've been following this on other news sites and ZERO information on the races involved. Overjoyed to hear it was yet one more Nig on Nig outrage. These filthy spooks need to up their game even when just shitlets. The ape-ette with acid on it's filthy face will cost humanity 100's of thousands piecing it's dissolved face back together...

Maybe we should just issue them guns when they turn 10....

I'm 100 percent convinced it looks better after the attack (not the actual victim)

I personally have never heard of a YT child using acid on another child. Acid-throwing used to be solely a Muzzie thing (used to disfigure women who dumped them) but I see the nogs have culturally appropriated that particuluar method of revenge. It's a step up from their usual boiling liquids and - bonus! - acid is portable.

Where a niglet would get acid, I have no idea.

Jim Crow
07-18-2023, 07:29 PM
Drop off a couple 55 gallon drums of acid off in all the local niggerhoods. Let the beasts douse each other with it.Who gives a fuck!

Espantoon
07-18-2023, 08:07 PM
I personally have never heard of a YT child using acid on another child. Acid-throwing used to be solely a Muzzie thing (used to disfigure women who dumped them) but I see the nogs have culturally appropriated that particuluar method of revenge. It's a step up from their usual boiling liquids and - bonus! - acid is portable.

Where a niglet would get acid, I have no idea.

A new version of nigger napalm, lol.

animal mother
07-19-2023, 09:53 AM
Just like baby rattlesnakes, mini boons are just as venomous and dangerous. They are capable of mayhem from the instant they are shat out their mammy's muh poosie.