PDA

View Full Version : Cops make fake tombstone for nigger liquor store robber Damarius Butts- his mammy has a mad

Whitey Ford
07-15-2023, 01:24 PM
Mom of Seattle liquor store robber, 19, who was shot and killed by cops while fleeing hold-up demands apology over mock TOMB STONE for her son spotted in precinct break room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUNDSLFS78

The mother of a Seattle liquor store robber who was shot and killed by cops has demanded an apology after a mock tomb stone for her son was spotted in a precinct break room.

Damarius Butts, 19, was killed while fleeing a robbery at a downtown convenience store on April 20, 2017. He tried to steal beer, before officers chased him and exchanged gunfire.

But now, a video has captured a glimpse of a small gray mock tombstone on the shelf in the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct break room, with his name inscribed on it and the date he was killed.

The tombstone for Butts bore a clenched black fist. On the night of his death, he suffered 11 gunshot wounds and bled to death as officers waited outside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12293265/Mom-robber-19-killed-cops-demands-apology-mock-TOMB-STONE.html

Defund Welfare
07-15-2023, 04:24 PM
DAMARIUS BUTTS :lol :lol :lol
The only apology those niggers deserve is from the officers for forgetting to put up a tree so dogs can piss on it.

Ray Cizzums
07-15-2023, 04:27 PM
Cops got shot in that exchange, Demarius got batwings. Why would anyone care about a little humor about the situation ?
They could just fire up anyone who looks like Demarius instead. Works for me....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
07-15-2023, 08:07 PM
I see that the nigger loving comments were heavily downvoted. I take that as a good sign.

Ray Cizzums
07-16-2023, 12:18 AM
I see that the nigger loving comments were heavily downvoted. I take that as a good sign.

The Daily Mail left out the part where three officers were hurt in the incident. Whitey's YT clip above shows a bullet
recovered from an officer's protective vest. Of course, the news cucks just let the fruit boi from the "oversight committee"
blabber on, without pointing out that officers prevailed in a straight up gunfight. The Daily Mail prints the "Good boi" pics
of the cop shooter. How about asking his jungle bat mammy to apologize, for shitting out someone willing to kill officers,
over a few bucks robbed from a liquor store ? Ask her what does Demarius' father think about his cop shooting son ?
Maybe inquire who footed the bill to house and feed mother and sprog, and how he came to be a larcenous piece of shit,
willing to kill anyone who got in his way ? We needs ta know !

haywood
07-16-2023, 10:07 AM
Mom of Seattle liquor store robber, 19, who was shot and killed by cops while fleeing hold-up demands apology over mock TOMB STONE for her son spotted in precinct break room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIUNDSLFS78

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12293265/Mom-robber-19-killed-cops-demands-apology-mock-TOMB-STONE.html

Wheh ben crump beez at?!

IseDaDiva
07-16-2023, 11:07 AM
The Daily Mail left out the part where three officers were hurt in the incident. Whitey's YT clip above shows a bullet
recovered from an officer's protective vest. Of course, the news cucks just let the fruit boi from the "oversight committee"
blabber on, without pointing out that officers prevailed in a straight up gunfight. The Daily Mail prints the "Good boi" pics
of the cop shooter. How about asking his jungle bat mammy to apologize, for shitting out someone willing to kill officers,
over a few bucks robbed from a liquor store ? Ask her what does Demarius' father think about his cop shooting son ?
Maybe inquire who footed the bill to house and feed mother and sprog, and how he came to be a larcenous piece of shit,
willing to kill anyone who got in his way ? We needs ta know !

The DM.uk will only allow comments on nigger stories which they've managed to falsify in order to make the nigger a poor victim of Evil YT.

For any straight-up nigger atrocity reports, like some nog butchering his coal burner, comments are either "moderated" (to remove anything sightly critical of the nigger so only the asinine "Thoughts and prayers" crap gets posted) or just do not allow comments at all.

They also always moderate comments on that landwhale Lardzo stories when they write about her "flaunting her curves". :lol

Ray Cizzums
07-16-2023, 03:17 PM
The DM.uk will only allow comments on nigger stories which they've managed to falsify in order to make the nigger a poor victim of Evil YT.
For any straight-up nigger atrocity reports, like some nog butchering his coal burner, comments are either "moderated" (to remove anything sightly critical of the nigger so only the asinine "Thoughts and prayers" crap gets posted) or just do not allow comments at all.
They also always moderate comments on that landwhale Lardzo stories when they write about her "flaunting her curves". :lol
Considering the story is based on the perp's mammy, and her angst regarding the cops souvenir tombstone, and demands for an apology,
the news pukes sure kept her out of sight. I'm guessing she's a complete TNB train wreck, personifying every ratchet / sheboon / buffarilla
stereotype in the book. Can't one reporter go off the reservation, and put the mammy in the hot seat ? How about "axxing" her "What does
Mr. Butts think about this situation" ? :lol

IseDaDiva
07-16-2023, 05:13 PM
Considering the story is based on the perp's mammy, and her angst regarding the cops souvenir tombstone, and demands for an apology,
the news pukes sure kept her out of sight. I'm guessing she's a complete TNB train wreck, personifying every ratchet / sheboon / buffarilla
stereotype in the book. Can't one reporter go off the reservation, and put the mammy in the hot seat ? How about "axxing" her "What does
Mr. Butts think about this situation" ? :lol

They never ask nigger mammies about they baby daddies. That would be rayciss.

I couldn't find a pic of the mammy, but did find one of Ms.Butt's lawyer - LA ROND - who claims to be female and is a great subject for "Buck or Sow".

As a young sow/buck just out of college and well aware of institutionalized racism and its generational impact on black and brown people in America, La Rond Baker decided to use her degree to teach GED and Adult Basic Education classes at the King County Correctional Facility.

https://kcemployees.com/2019/10/22/dpds-new-special-counsel-has-long-worked-at-the-forefront-of-social-change/

Ray Cizzums
07-17-2023, 10:26 AM
They never ask nigger mammies about they baby daddies. That would be rayciss.

I couldn't find a pic of the mammy, but did find one of Ms.Butt's lawyer - LA ROND - who claims to be female and is a great subject for "Buck or Sow".

I guarantee that kimono is covering up a world of hurt.
Too bad it's not pulled over her nappy head...

no_like_sambo
07-24-2023, 05:50 AM
That lawyer looks a lot like Obama except for the dark hair instead of Obama’s cotton top fur!

Jim Crow
07-24-2023, 06:35 AM
Nigger mammy don’t want appologies.It want “free gibbs”. Lawsuit coming in …3 2 1

CoonsЯus
08-02-2023, 07:30 AM
Niggers are good for business ! So many folk making a good living from the nigger industry and the customer's just keep on coming. Even I'd love niggers for a hefty sum. Every man has his price.

Tar Remover
08-03-2023, 08:07 AM
Fuck that nigger.