PDA

View Full Version : University students

jenkemfactory
07-11-2023, 02:50 PM
I dropped off a neighbor's kid to his university. I parked and went in for some coffee as well. Some of the kids came over and so I chatted with them. I asked each of them what they were studying. This buck started talking like he's some kind of scholar. He said he was studying african studies and blm. I didn't even bother to ask him what he was going to do with his life.
Could you imagine if you were some employer and you had to hire this buck? Oh, you studied blm, we could surely use your skills. Please sit right between the engineering student and the physics student.

Ignatow
07-11-2023, 04:24 PM
I dropped off a neighbor's kid to his university. I parked and went in for some coffee as well. Some of the kids came over and so I chatted with them. I asked each of them what they were studying. This buck started talking like he's some kind of scholar. He said he was studying african studies and blm. I didn't even bother to ask him what he was going to do with his life.
Could you imagine if you were some employer and you had to hire this buck? Oh, you studied blm, we could surely use your skills. Please sit right between the engineering student and the physics student.

BLM and African American studies are nothing more than nigger studies.

Bix nood
The history of crap
We buz Egyptians and shiet
Reparayshuns from white debbils
Hunting coalburners

Advanced Studies:
Pepertual victimhood
Talking like a human
Finance by stealing
Negro beauty products

Dimwit savages don't deserve free air. Their mere existence is revolting to me.

Chimpwhipper
07-11-2023, 06:31 PM
Niggers are only students of destruction

Chimp Detester
07-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Black lies =

Fecal Matter.

Tar Remover
07-12-2023, 12:19 PM
Any useless cop-out that a nigger can use to get itself out of work, the nigger will kill to secure it for it's very own. This has GOT to be the stupidest, most USELESS beast on the planet.....

Tar Remover
07-12-2023, 12:20 PM
BLM and African American studies are nothing more than nigger studies.

Bix nood
The history of crap
We buz Egyptians and shiet
Reparayshuns from white debbils
Hunting coalburners

Advanced Studies:
Pepertual victimhood
Talking like a human
Finance by stealing
Negro beauty products

Dimwit savages don't deserve free air. Their mere existence is revolting to me.

I agree. And just when I think I can't hate them more than I already do, I somehow manage to do EXACTLY that.

jenkemfactory
07-12-2023, 01:23 PM
Déjà vu all over again.
I drove the kid to school and the same bunch are there. The darkie genius talks about himself again. So, I asked him has he decided what career path his majors will take him. He said he is undecided. I mean what skills come from blm studies?

animal mother
07-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Déjà vu all over again.
I drove the kid to school and the same bunch are there. The darkie genius talks about himself again. So, I asked him has he decided what career path his majors will take him. He said he is undecided. I mean what skills come from blm studies?

Looting
Rioting
Muh Dik
Rape
Fraud
TNB

Ignatow
07-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Déjà vu all over again.

Your field work observing a "college nigger" is like that of David Attenborough. Maybe you can have a show one day on how niggers think they've got the intelligence of humans, only to realize that their walnut brains are so severely underpowered.

Suggest he go into show biz or rap. Maybe some gang banger will smoke his black ass.

jenkemfactory
07-12-2023, 04:04 PM
Your field work observing a "college nigger" is like that of David Attenborough. Maybe you can have a show one day on how niggers think they've got the intelligence of humans, only to realize that their walnut brains are so severely underpowered.

Suggest he go into show biz or rap. Maybe some gang banger will smoke his black ass.

I was thinking of Jane Goodall.

Jim Crow
07-12-2023, 04:30 PM
You have more tolerance than I! I wouldn’t even have listened to the fucking nigger!I would’ve turned away the second it started flappin it’s greasy fried chiggun eatin boot lipped blued gummed mouth!Because a nigger is not even worth a second of a human’s time. And you obviously proved my theory correct.African studies and BLM equals to “stupid taking up space”.Low IQ nigger beasts aren’t capable of learning anything useful!

Niggers are Useless
07-12-2023, 06:59 PM
It probably thinks there will be lots of guilty feeling white girls in the Classes for it to muh-dik and that it can use the student loan money for weed and newports.

zagnut
07-12-2023, 07:33 PM
You should have asked him does that include Lester Maddox handing out axe handles, fire hose dodging, first aid for treating dog bites and learning to swim while hand cuffed?

jenkemfactory
07-12-2023, 07:58 PM
haha
I'll try to get more 'footage'.
I feel like Jane Goodall.