PDA

View Full Version : Suspect in bizarre forklift murder case was former college student suffering mental crisis, his mom says

Groid_Rage
07-09-2023, 01:01 AM
20-year-old mows down woman, 73, in Home Depot parking lot with forklift stolen from Lowe’s: cops
A Maryland man was arrested and charged with murder after he allegedly mowed down an elderly woman with a stolen forklift in a Home Depot parking lot, according to police.

Bryce Caleb Timothy Brown, 20, busted into a Lowe’s in Waldorf around 12:40 a.m. on Sunday, stole a forklift and rammed through its rear gates, the Charles County Sheriff’s Office said.

He drove the forklift into the neighboring Home Depot parking lot and “for unknown reasons,” plowed it into a parked car, according to police.

Gloristine Pinkney, 73, who had been sleeping in her car, got out after Brown struck the vehicle and started running away.

He pursued her and ran her over with the forklift. He then stole her vehicle and fled, police said.https://nypost.com/2023/07/04/20-year-old-kills-elderly-woman-at-home-depot-with-stolen-lowes-forklift/

But his mammy said: "Suspect in bizarre forklift murder case was former college student suffering mental crisis, his mom says"

WALDORF, Md. — The mother of a 20-year-old man accused of killing a 73-year old woman using a stolen forklift from a Lowes store in Waldorf early Sunday says she had called the Charles County Sheriff's Office for help in the hours before the bizarre incident.
Kristy Brown said her son, Bryce Caleb Timothy Brown, appeared to be in a mental health crisis Saturday evening when she called for deputies to come to her home in Waldorf and help find him after he had fled from the house.
“I kept screaming 'come get him come get him,'" Brown said as she recalled her 911 phone call. "It took them maybe 20 minutes. By the time they got here he was gone.”
Bryce Brown is accused of breaking into a nearby Lowes store on Crain Highway in Waldorf at about 12:40 a.m. Sunday.
Investigators say he used the machine to smash through security gates into the parking lot of the store. At that point investigators report he rammed a car which happened to have a 73-year-old woman sleeping inside.https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/maryland/bryce-caleb-timothy-brown-mom-forklift-homicide-waldorf/65-8d48ff7b-0c34-4cfb-871f-d5d4d4a2e709
I dunno, he stole the forklift from Lowes then drove it over to their competitor's parking lot where he attacked the old lady, prolly a silverback too,
:unigger
22915 :gorilla
This video is funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ9tzk03_8

Kagman
07-09-2023, 01:26 AM
No joy on whether the victim was human or not... The name is definitely groid... We can hope.

DR Spook
07-09-2023, 05:55 AM
Are there any niggers that aren’t having a mental health crisis?

Groid_Rage
07-09-2023, 05:08 PM
Are there any niggers that aren’t having a mental health crisis?or a mental retardation issue?
NO!!!

Niggers are Useless
07-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Hopefully this is NHI. Either way all niggers have a mental illness, it's their iQ of 23 for the smart ones. Niggers have no place in human societies.
The comments under the article are the best. Humans hate niggers and more and more of us are speaking up.

CoonsЯus
07-09-2023, 11:38 PM
Are there any niggers that aren’t having a mental health crisis?

the ' good ' ones !

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-10-2023, 12:10 AM
Hopefully this is NHI. Either way all niggers have a mental illness, it's their iQ of 23 for the smart ones. Niggers have no place in human societies.
The comments under the article are the best. Humans hate niggers and more and more of us are speaking up.
I honestly hadn’t ever heard em referred to as the “sun communitah” but it seemed to be quite popular in the comments there. I guess they are referring to “dey melanins n sheeeit”.

Groid_Rage
07-10-2023, 08:11 AM
I honestly hadn’t ever heard em referred to as the “sun communitah” but it seemed to be quite popular in the comments there. I guess they are referring to “dey melanins n sheeeit”.
Sun niggers
Glacier Gliders Whites
Hombritos Latinos
Crouching Tigers Orientals

Ray Cizzums
07-10-2023, 08:28 AM
The news cucks love their "Mental illness" narratives, and always try to shift blame onto "the authorities". The standard quotes
from the fambly : "We begged authorities for help", "Why didn't they do something", "Why'd they have to shoot muh babuh" ?
This jungle bat mammy : “I kept screaming 'come get him come get him,'" Brown said as she recalled her 911 phone call."
Sorry, Sha'Quandaniqua - you shit him out, he's your problem. No doubt, while the fambly points the finger at everyone else,
their pregnant sows are about to produce another mental case....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-10-2023, 07:40 PM
Sun niggers
Glacier Gliders Whites
Hombritos Latinos
Crouching Tigers Orientals
I get it man but I read a lot of comments and have never seen it once, let alone the 10 or so times it’s mentioned in those comments. Might be all the same guy.

CoonsЯus
07-10-2023, 09:43 PM
The news cucks love their "Mental illness" narratives, and always try to shift blame onto "the authorities". The standard quotes
from the fambly : "We begged authorities for help", "Why didn't they do something", "Why'd they have to shoot muh babuh" ?
This jungle bat mammy : “I kept screaming 'come get him come get him,'" Brown said as she recalled her 911 phone call."
Sorry, Sha'Quandaniqua - you shit him out, he's your problem. No doubt, while the fambly points the finger at everyone else,
their pregnant sows are about to produce another mental case....
:bugeye

:lol

You have a way with words Raymond !

Groid_Rage
07-11-2023, 12:31 AM
I get it man but I read a lot of comments and have never seen it once, let alone the 10 or so times it’s mentioned in those comments. Might be all the same guy.
AK has a large mainly white audience. And most of them use his terms for the various races.
He is a pretty funny guy and I get a lot of good TNB leads from him.