PDA

View Full Version : Two Niggers Arrested for Ft Worth Independence Day Mass Shoot-em-up

Nigger Wrangler
07-08-2023, 11:53 AM
Two nigger thugs were arrested for a mass shoot-em-up that took place in the Como neighborhood of Ft Worth.

Nigger Brandon Williams and nigger Christopher Redic, Jr ages 19 and 20 were wrangled after they shot wildly into a crowd at the July 4th block party. Both niggers look 3 times their age. I'm sure that has nothing to do with drugs and mu dikin' everything with a pulse.

The three victims are two humans, Hispanic females, and a nigger buck.

Evidently someone "disrespected" nigger Brandon and nigger Christopher, and being niggers, they just fired randomly into a crowd of people. (and niggers)

It warms my heart to read the comments on the video. Everyone knows the score!

As an aside, the leftist media in Texas is crying because some Texas prisons don't have air conditioning. I can't imagine how bad the nigger stink is there! The prisons don't need air conditioning. They need cotton fields to keep the niggers busy and somewhat productive.

https://youtu.be/UqyIMljhkE0

Tar Remover
08-02-2023, 12:26 PM
I agree!

Ray Cizzums
08-02-2023, 12:51 PM
Not only should they not have air conditioning, the prison they're sent to should be in the hottest, most uncomfortable corner of
Texas. The place should be engineered to be a 120 degree hell-scape, that makes niggers want to get outside, where backbreaking
hard labor awaits. Some turnip soup and stale bread to eat, and into the cell - no television, nothing but heat and darkness....
:bugeye