PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Felon League's Hassan strangles its ho Makiah, which also got arrested for assault with a deadly weapon

Sandy
07-02-2023, 10:22 PM
You just have to smile at these classic nigger lubs stories. I mean, you have to read this whole thing to get the full comedy experience.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Tennessee Titans backup running back Hassan Haskins has been charged with aggravated assault-strangulation after an argument with his girlfriend started by her liking the photo of another man on Instagram.

Both Haskins and Makiah Green were arrested early Thursday morning and released on bond later Thursday from the Davidson County Jail. They are scheduled for an appearance July 10 before Davidson County General Sessions Judge Ana Escobar.

Haskins was released on $10,000 bond. Makiah Green was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault-strangulation and vandalism with bond set at $2,500 for each charge.

According to arrest warrants posted by Scoop: Nashville on social media, the couple began arguing June 22 over Green liking an Instagram post. During the fight, the warrant says Haskins allegedly “began to strangle her with both hands” on a bed for possibly “10 to 15 seconds.”

She stood up and they slapped each other. Green told police she fell on top of her dog crate where Haskins strangled her for a second time before letting her leave. The warrant says she has photos showing bruising to her right cheek, a scratch and redness on her neck.

And some days later:

“Ms. Green stated she then went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife because she was going to slash his tires,” according to the warrant. “Ms. Green stated as she was walking towards the garage, she heard Mr. Haskins cock his gun and said, ‘I hope you would.’” She put the knife down.

The warrant says Haskins agreed with Green’s account. He added she hit him with a broom, jumped on him and tried to strangle him from behind. Haskins also accused putting a hole in a wall by throwing his Playstation 5. Haskins also showed police videos showing Green hitting him with a broom.

https://yahoo.com/news/titans-player-hassan-haskins-strangles-095019963.html

Now the charges and bail show that if anyone has privilege, it's niggers. If Mrs. S and I got into fights like this, $10K bail for me, and bail for her at $2500 (meaning an easy $250 cash) for a few charges? No way we'd get off so easy. We'd be charged with attempted murder and have bail at a million each.

Whitey Ford
07-03-2023, 02:53 AM
https://i.imgur.com/RjmXv31.gif

According to arrest warrants posted by Scoop: Nashville on social media, the couple began arguing June 22 over Green liking an Instagram post. During the fight, the warrant says Haskins allegedly “began to strangle her with both hands” on a bed for possibly “10 to 15 seconds.”

She stood up and they slapped each other. Green told police she fell on top of her dog crate where Haskins strangled her for a second time before letting her leave. The warrant says she has photos showing bruising to her right cheek, a scratch and redness on her neck.

Sounds like typical nigger pre-muh dik foreplay.

“Ms. Green stated she then went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife because she was going to slash his tires,” according to the warrant. “Ms. Green stated as she was walking towards the garage, she heard Mr. Haskins cock his gun and said, ‘I hope you would.’” She put the knife down.

They should have their own reality show. Seriously.

https://i.imgur.com/LbptD9U.jpg

CoonsЯus
07-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Makiah Green was charged with aggravated assault

The mystery to me is how can a nigger be green ? :lol

Jim Crow
07-05-2023, 07:56 PM
I couldn’t care less what those felonious nigger feetsball playas does! I wasn’t about to continue watching these Overpaid big lipped snake headed stupid niggers disrespect our country and the humans who founded it.
I stopped watching the nigger felon league several years back and I am happy I did! I got better things to do on a Sunday afternoon then watching a stupid nigger act like a stupid nigger!