PDA

View Full Version : Chimpmania?

NOGMART shopper
06-26-2023, 12:28 PM
Did the Chimpmania.com site get closed by the social Justice warriors? Is this site on their target list too?

IseDaDiva
06-26-2023, 06:53 PM
Any site that doesn't fawn over niggers is a target.

https://www.change.org/p/take-down-the-racist-chimpmania-website-it-attacks-our-children

AFN_Weasel
06-26-2023, 09:59 PM
I have no idea why they shut down. Maybe they ran out of money and couldn't pay their server bills.

CoonsЯus
06-26-2023, 11:57 PM
From that link Diva :lol

Albie was called a "mutant male n*gfant" and my partner Tom a “race traitor

:lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-27-2023, 05:06 AM

https://www.change.org/p/take-down-the-racist-chimpmania-website-it-attacks-our-children
Hahahaha :lol carcass sow22851

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-27-2023, 05:15 AM
From that link Diva :lol

Hahaha, I was laughing at that too. All of these “virtuous” commenters are so against racism but guaranteed have no problem bashing “evil whitey”.

haywood
06-27-2023, 07:57 AM
Hahaha, I was laughing at that too. All of these “virtuous” commenters are so against racism but guaranteed have no problem bashing “evil whitey”.

Tru Dat!!

CoonsЯus
06-27-2023, 10:18 AM
CO sure is representation for the dwindling band of worldwide sanity. The last bastion of folk making their stand to keep their morals intact. About 99% of the population has been programmed to conform to the globalist's mantra. Thinking and acting outside of their programs will lead to your destruction. As Churchill said, " the only thing more dangerous than fascism is anti-fascism "

The Italian term fascismo is derived from fascio, meaning 'bundle of sticks',

Ignatow
06-27-2023, 11:29 AM
CO sure is representation for the dwindling band of worldwide sanity. The last bastion of folk making their stand to keep their morals intact. About 99% of the population has been programmed to conform to the globalist's mantra. Thinking and acting outside of their programs will lead to your destruction. As Churchill said, " the only thing more dangerous than fascism is anti-fascism "

A bundle of sticks can be called a faggot. Really. 50+ years ago I read a British book saying a traveler was cooking bacon with faggots, and at that time, I didn't know it was a pejorative against gays.

In Wales they have a dish called ffgadau or Welsh faggots. Basically meatballs of organ meats and fat and gravy.

Kagman
06-27-2023, 04:13 PM
A bundle of sticks can be called a faggot. Really. 50+ years ago I read a British book saying a traveler was cooking bacon with faggots, and at that time, I didn't know it was a pejorative against gays.

In Wales they have a dish called ffgadau or Welsh faggots. Basically meatballs of organ meats and fat and gravy.

The Brits also famously called cigarettes 'Fags'...

Ignatow
06-27-2023, 04:52 PM
The Brits also famously called cigarettes 'Fags'...

Yep, I used to have a classmate in college from New Zealand. He said "I can't understand why you call them fags. To us a fag is a smoke. "

Men secure in their sexuality also joked and teased about this. The banter when someone fucked up was, "you faggot". Or "you bitch". Or we had a term "Homo fagetus" and called lesbos "lesbian bitch". No shortage of profanities.

tweakstick
06-27-2023, 11:32 PM

"I would have it any other way."

Freudian slip much, there, Shauna? She had a sheboon name to begin with.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-27-2023, 11:43 PM
"I would have it any other way."

Freudian slip much, there, Shauna? She had a sheboon name to begin with.
:lol there is some gold in there. I like how Kimberly Ivey there thought joining the site so she could “smoke them down with her anger” for daring to call her half breed a niglet would have been a good idea. The mudshark would have been roasted.

Ray Cizzums
06-28-2023, 07:28 AM
:lol there is some gold in there. I like how Kimberly Ivey there thought joining the site so she could “smoke them down with her anger” for daring to call her half breed a niglet would have been a good idea. The mudshark would have been roasted.

Did somebody say "Roastie" ?
:bugeye

Kagman
06-28-2023, 08:40 PM

Love to hear our banter hit home with some pathetic mudshark.... Makes my day. Did that come from here? Great stuff

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-28-2023, 10:35 PM
Did somebody say "Roastie" ?
:bugeye
Oh, I remember ole beef curtains there. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-28-2023, 10:41 PM
Love to hear our banter hit home with some pathetic mudshark.... Makes my day. Did that come from here? Great stuff
This one was the folks at chimpmania, I believe. I was cracking up pretty good at some of this. It’s filled with comments from mudsharks and oil drillers who deep down, know they have fucked up.

Tar Remover
06-29-2023, 11:11 AM
Hahahaha :lol carcass sow22851:rofl:rofl:rofl A carcass sow!!!! WAAAAHHHHH! Cry, race traitor nigger lover, your attorney can't help you! FIRST AMENDMENT!

Tar Remover
06-29-2023, 11:28 AM
I had a blast reading the comments! I noticed that some of our own slid a few comments in too!:rofl:rofl:rofl

CoonsЯus
06-29-2023, 01:50 PM
Anaheim, California: CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black", which is the African-American version of "Snow White" has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank, have refused to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes. They also say they have absolutely no intention of singing "It's off to work we go."

Moe_Gibbs
06-29-2023, 04:19 PM

Caught this gem in the comments section there...

"Anaheim, California: CNN reported today that Walt Disney's new film called "Jet Black", which is the African-American version of "Snow White" has been canceled. All of the 7 dwarfs: Dealer, Stealer, Mugger, Forger, Drive By, Homeboy, and Shank, have refused to sing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho" because they say it offends black prostitutes. They also say they have absolutely no intention of singing "It's off to work we go." "

LOL

:haha:

CoonsЯus
06-29-2023, 04:28 PM
I wonder if the mothers of humans, who have had their innocent children savaged by the nigger crime wave that these insane shitter-outers have helped to create are allowed any input here ?

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-29-2023, 11:23 PM
I wonder if the mothers of humans, who have had their innocent children savaged by the nigger crime wave that these insane shitter-outers have helped to create are allowed any input here ?
Nawww, dat wood bes raycisss

AFN_Weasel
07-02-2023, 11:55 PM
This thread is deviating from the original question, which was asked and answered. Closed.