PDA

View Full Version : How the Chinese handle mudpandas with mixed sproglets

Whitey Ford
06-23-2023, 12:48 AM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/141/107/605/original/80a94c58ae00b6a4.mp4

jenkemfactory
06-23-2023, 08:50 AM
a little mutant. he's going to grow up angry

Ray Cizzums
06-23-2023, 09:46 AM
Living proof, that she was fouled by the schvuggen.
Africa's the place she oughta be.
So load them on a junk, and head for Zim-bab-we...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-23-2023, 07:21 PM
Look at that little feral beast. At least some people aren't so terrified of being called raycist that they won't protest the fouling up of their own race with primitive injected nigger genes.

Where is the baby daddy to protect his whore and his crotch dropping? Yeah, stupid question.

Celticgirl
06-24-2023, 09:23 AM
Look at that little feral beast. At least some people aren't so terrified of being called raycist that they won't protest the fouling up of their own race with primitive injected nigger genes.

Where is the baby daddy to protect his whore and his crotch dropping? Yeah, stupid question.

Boy nigs breed all over the world. Probably just muh dicked and left

Celticgirl
06-24-2023, 09:24 AM
Is there a translation? Does anyone know what is being said, although I have some idea?

animal mother
06-24-2023, 09:35 AM
I disagree with most of China's policies since they are out to screw us on everything, but their treatment of niggers and asslifters is spot on.

haywood
06-25-2023, 02:35 PM
Boy nigs breed all over the world. Probably just muh dicked and left

And produced a "chigger!!"

Jim Crow
06-25-2023, 04:41 PM
Living proof, that she was fouled by the schvuggen.
Africa's the place she oughta be.
So load them on a junk, and head for Zim-bab-we...

I think you’ve come up with a solution for all mudsharks’s. Since they want to fuck niggers,send them to Africa as a permanently solution.Brilliant!

CoonsЯus
06-25-2023, 10:37 PM
mudpanda

:lol

CoonsЯus
06-25-2023, 10:38 PM
I disagree with most of China's policies since they are out to screw us on everything, but their treatment of niggers and asslifters is spot on.

Them Chinese don't fuck around. They're not ' tolerant ' like us.

Kagman
06-26-2023, 04:41 AM
This is no-shit... On my second trip to Saipan, CNMI, I stayed at a flea bag hotel -The Micro Beach - until I was placed in a school and get a place nearby... One of my neighbors was a Chinese woman with a shitlet. Emergency housing placement, I'm sure. The shitlet spent the entire day running up and down the outside walkways screaming incoherently. Lady Dink started by just beating the BaJezzus out of the little turdler... To no avail. Then locked the little bastard in her room... Also to no avail... I was moving out at that point

To make a long story short, I read she was charged with the mutant's disappearance. I'm sure she just walked him into the jungle and threw it off a cliff, drowned it, or just dashed it's nigger skull in. The Chinese are nothing if not expedient...

Ray Cizzums
06-26-2023, 09:19 AM
To make a long story short, I read she was charged with the mutant's disappearance. I'm sure she just walked him into the jungle and threw it off a cliff, drowned it, or just dashed it's nigger skull in. The Chinese are nothing if not expedient...

CoonsЯus
06-26-2023, 09:56 AM
I'm sure she just walked him into the jungle and threw it off a cliff, drowned it, or just dashed it's nigger skull in. The Chinese are nothing if not expedient...

:lol

Niggers are Useless
06-26-2023, 05:40 PM
Is there a translation? Does anyone know what is being said, although I have some idea?

I imagine it's something along the lines of: what the fuck are you doing with that mutant sprog you race traitor whore? Get the fuck back to America where you belong, we don't want your nigger loving kind in our civil society, be gone nigger lover!!

Pure speculation, the translation would be interesting to hear.