PDA

View Full Version : Detroit snakehead tries to burn down gas station with a blow torch

Whitey Ford
06-20-2023, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUANG4qy36M&t=2s

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-21-2023, 12:52 AM
Niggers + fire = diversity fun! I think this particular nigger would look good with the equation of nigger + tire necklace + fire.

Ignatow
06-21-2023, 01:19 AM
I wonder if the gas station owner was a cameljock.

So much violence, so much niggers.

Ray Cizzums
06-21-2023, 07:56 AM
That nigger should have caught a face-full of buckshot. Instead, it's probably been released to
wreak more havoc. We need a large contingent of federal monkey handlers, to clean up the country.
They should take no prisoners, just terminate and move on...
:bugeye

HonkyDevil
06-24-2023, 12:59 AM
Probably got ID'd for his black and mahld.

HonkyDevil
06-24-2023, 12:59 AM
That nigger should have caught a face-full of buckshot. Instead, it's probably been released to
wreak more havoc. We need a large contingent of federal monkey handlers, to clean up the country.
Indeed.

haywood
06-25-2023, 09:23 AM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Kagman
06-25-2023, 11:05 AM
It's common practice for filthy news outlets to photo shop vids like this to lighten skin color. When the suspook is in custody, it happens 100 percent of the time. What gave this one away was the both the SnakeHaid and boot lips, visible even on that low definition vid.

The media will stop at nothing to protect their pet apes.

Niggers in the neighborhood did try to help, tho..............