PDA

View Full Version : My way to deal with the nigger holiday Juneteenth

Unregistered
06-17-2023, 02:03 AM
I will be watching Blazing Saddles and the original Planet of The Apes with my confederate flag put up on my wall. Fuck all of you disgusting niggers and monkey lovers and mud sharks and this stupid bullshit holiday created by liberals.

haywood
06-17-2023, 08:41 AM
I will be watching Blazing Saddles and the original Planet of The Apes with my confederate flag put up on my wall. Fuck all of you disgusting niggers and monkey lovers and mud sharks and this stupid bullshit holiday created by liberals.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

CoonsЯus
06-17-2023, 04:16 PM
This is an honest statement. I still have no idea what CoonTeenf is all about. I take no interest in niggers and the causes of niggers. Ignorance is bliss folks !!

Ignatow
06-17-2023, 05:38 PM
I just saw a sign somewhere saying "Watermelon Festival" this or next weekend. Must be related to Coonteenth.

IseDaDiva
06-17-2023, 07:02 PM

Good movie.

Ray Cizzums
06-17-2023, 07:43 PM

I'll be watching Roots, backwards..... :lol
:bugeye

SGT@Arms
06-18-2023, 05:18 AM
:bugeye

Hahaha So it has a happy ending. Good call.

CoonsЯus
06-18-2023, 06:33 AM
Roots is a lot of niggers on your screen. It's like watching 3 commercials on TV. I can't stare at niggers dead or good, in the coon flesh or electronically. I am nigger allergic and there is no cure.

Tar Remover
06-19-2023, 10:44 PM
:lol:lol:lol The only thing I look forward to on Coonteenth is more niggers shooting each other! :lol

Tar Remover
06-19-2023, 10:45 PM
:bugeye:lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-20-2023, 12:04 AM
This is an honest statement. I still have no idea what CoonTeenf is all about. I take no interest in niggers and the causes of niggers. Ignorance is bliss folks !!
It’s something they made up to give niggers instead of Father’s day. We know why they can’t celebrate that.

IseDaDiva
06-21-2023, 11:42 PM
Roots is a lot of niggers on your screen. It's like watching 3 commercials on TV. I can't stare at niggers dead or good, in the coon flesh or electronically. I am nigger allergic and there is no cure.

I can't either anymore.I can't stand the sight of them even for a minute. They make my blood boil the second the boot lips start flapping.

All nigger movies are part of a campaign of Libtard propaganda where all the niggers are paragons of virtue being abused by evil YT.