PDA

View Full Version : Hayshee crisis! Earfquake and flood! Dead groids!

IseDaDiva
06-12-2023, 09:51 PM
Poor niggroes. Get out your wallets, folks.

On Tuesday, a rayciss 4.9 magnitude earthquake hit Haiti, killing at least four niggers and injuring nearly 40 others. Just days before, heavy rayciss floods killed at least 52 coons and destroyed thousands of hovels. Some of the niggers struggling with the aftermath were already living in displacement campsites, after a 2021 earthquake destroyed their nigger nests.

Gee, just last week the niggers were arming themselves with machetes and pointy sticks to batwing each other.

In the last decade, Haiti has been hit with an unrelenting series of natural catastrophes as well as spiraling gang violence and political crises. With more disasters striking the Caribbean nation, officials fear the country will never be able to fully recover due to the lazy niggers never lifting a black digit to repair anything and putting their energies into muh dik.

Can no one take a hint? Mother Nature is trying to rid the island of the nigger infestation.

These niggers look pretty damned well-fed and healthy to me. Look at that whoppin' big sow. Why do the libtards want us to pay to feed them?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/crisis-haiti-earthquake-heavy-floods-world-news-153345139.html

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2023, 11:07 PM
I love how the Dominican Republic shares an island with Haiti, but is fairly well developed, in stark contrast
to an infamous nigger shithole.
:bugeye

haywood
06-12-2023, 11:38 PM
Poor niggroes. Get out your wallets, folks.

Gee, just last week the niggers were arming themselves with machetes and pointy sticks to batwing each other.

Can no one take a hint? Mother Nature is trying to rid the island of the nigger infestation.

These niggers look pretty damned well-fed and healthy to me. Look at that whoppin' big sow. Why do the libtards want us to pay to feed them?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/crisis-haiti-earthquake-heavy-floods-world-news-153345139.html

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

haywood
06-12-2023, 11:40 PM
I love how the Dominican Republic shares an island with Haiti, but is fairly well developed, in stark contrast

I've been there several times and you are CORRECT!! The weirdest thing aboutr the D.R. is it's full of niggers, but white people of Spanish descent run things over there.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-12-2023, 11:57 PM
:lol that boutique in the background looks just like the nigger infested convenience stores in the niggerhood in the States.

Kagman
06-13-2023, 12:09 AM

Ignatow
06-13-2023, 02:44 AM
Yup, racist earthquake and natural calamities trying to right the wrongfulness that is the nigger.

Jim Crow
06-13-2023, 07:46 AM
Niggers are worthless lazy beasts who turn everything that they touch into shit!

IseDaDiva
06-13-2023, 10:33 AM
Niggers are worthless lazy beasts who turn everything that they touch into shit!

They just consume everything around them NOW, with zero concept of "tomorrow". Even a squirrel will build a shelter and store nuts against coming lean times.

Goddam niggers don't have the brains of a squirrel.

animal mother
06-13-2023, 10:50 AM
Only a 4.9?????

Come on God, you can do better!

Jim Crow
06-13-2023, 02:51 PM
Niggers don’t have “brains”period!

Niggers are Useless
06-13-2023, 06:27 PM
When I was in Haiti I watched Nigger sows walk down the sidewalk, hike up their dress cop a squat and drop a deuce right on the sidewalk, then stand up drop their dress back down and keep on walking.
These feral beasts do not deserve any human help. Fortunately, the Clinton crime family is out of business, so we don't have to hear them on TV trying to drum up money for these niggers the way they used to.

Ignatow
06-14-2023, 03:00 AM
They just consume everything around them NOW, with zero concept of "tomorrow". Even a squirrel will build a shelter and store nuts against coming lean times.

Goddam niggers don't have the brains of a squirrel.

Beavers build dams, and actually help build a nice local ecosystem that helps many other species. They work tirelessly for the winter. I've never heard of a nigger tribe as industrious as beavers. Viking niggers don't count, since niggers claim they're the original Vikings.