PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland dance teacher coon gets 365 years in N.U. for molesting his underage students and giving two AIDS

Whitey Ford
06-11-2023, 11:02 AM
Cleveland dance teacher sentenced to 365 years to life

https://i.imgur.com/Ov5X9wN.jpg

A Cleveland dance teacher convicted of sexually assaulting eight former students over a 20-year period was sentenced to 365 years to life in prison by Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Judge Kevin Kelley on Thursday.

During his sentencing, Terence Greene did not take responsibility for his actions, nor did he deny them. Instead, he referred to himself as a "giver."

A "giver" of STDs!

Two victims stated that they have tested positive for HIV after being raped by Greene.

A jury convicted Greene, 57, of 65 felony counts last month after a week-long trial. The 65 counts included 16 counts of rape, 25 counts of sexual battery, 13 counts of kidnapping, eight counts of felonious assault, two counts of disseminating matter harmful to juveniles, and one count of gross sexual imposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR9mN_wOwM8

Greene was convicted of eight counts of felonious assault after prosecutors alleged he knew he was HIV positive when he sexually assaulted the students, who were all minors at the time. Greene was diagnosed with the virus, which causes AIDS, in 2004.

During the trial, each of the eight former students, who are now adults, testified about how Greene sexually assaulted them when they were his dance students. They said the incidents occurred at Greene's home, in locker rooms and during field trips.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/investigations/cleveland-dance-teacher-sentenced-to-365-years-to-life

Ray Cizzums
06-11-2023, 11:15 AM
Cleveland dance teacher sentenced to 365 years to life
A "giver" of STDs!

How many taxpayer dollars get spent on sending these gay niggers to the dance academy ? I'd love to see the
figures related to graduation rates, post-graduate employment, and repayment of student loans. I'll bet they
are in the neighborhood of zero, zero and zero + AIDS.... :lol
:bugeye

haywood
06-11-2023, 01:07 PM
How many taxpayer dollars get spent on sending these gay niggers to the dance academy ? I'd love to see the
figures related to graduation rates, post-graduate employment, and repayment of student loans. I'll bet they
are in the neighborhood of zero, zero and zero + AIDS.... :lol
:bugeye

Yep!!

CoonsЯus
06-11-2023, 06:05 PM
A nigger muh-dikking other niggers. Problem ?

IseDaDiva
06-12-2023, 10:39 AM
OO:54 Oh, please! That gay buck who's whining was a big 17-year-old groid when he got "raped"?

Ya got niggers - ya got muh dik. Guaranteed.

MightyWhite
06-13-2023, 09:58 AM
Someone should alert the white humans at that prison facility ahead of time. Sure hope they have a Solitary Confinement Unit.

Jim Crow
06-13-2023, 03:56 PM
Nigger bucks raping other nigger bucks is ok by me! Let the beasts do whatever they want to each other. Just leave us humans alone!

MightyWhite
06-13-2023, 04:06 PM
Nigger bucks raping other nigger bucks is ok by me! Let the beasts do whatever they want to each other. Just leave us humans alone!

What would be better is if the niggers would invite their fellow niggers over for dinner...and I don't mean as a guest. That would kill their appetite.

Niggers are Useless
06-13-2023, 04:38 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. As long as NHI I'm fine with this. Pass the aids to as many niggers as you want cocksucker. We humans will cheer you on.
He will have a grand old time dancing thru nigger U I bet.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-13-2023, 11:19 PM

Another of the many downsides of being forced to place a feral savannah animal on the same plane as humans , just a libtard manufactured legal fantasy.