PDA

View Full Version : Nigger hooptie

Espantoon
06-08-2023, 08:13 PM
So I was driving to the grocery store earlier today, on a road where the speed limit is 45 mph, most people travel around 50 or so. All of a sudden the car in front of me slows down to about 20, and starts kind of weaving back and forth. After a minute or so, I manage to get into the left lane and pass the car. As I'm passing it, I look over and the driver is a buck nigger. The nog is waving his sail foam out the window, apparently filming himself driving like an idiot. Truly TNB.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2023, 08:20 PM
So I was driving to the grocery store earlier today, on a road where the speed limit is 45 mph, most people travel around 50 or so. All of a sudden the car in front of me slows down to about 20, and starts kind of weaving back and forth. After a minute or so, I manage to get into the left lane and pass the car. As I'm passing it, I look over and the driver is a buck nigger. The nog is waving his sail foam out the window, apparently filming himself driving like an idiot. Truly TNB.

Be glad, that he wasn't waving a handgun. Nigger drivers will open fire for any perceived "Disrespeck", such as passing
them when they're doing 20 on the highway, or going around them when they've nodded out at a green light.
:bugeye

haywood
06-11-2023, 09:30 AM

The "look at meez" was strong in that primate!!

Espantoon
06-11-2023, 04:42 PM
The "look at meez" was strong in that primate!!

Yes, it was pretty stereotypical. I can only hope that the boon was arrested shortly thereafter.