PDA

View Full Version : Shit-For-Brains Baboons Batwing Six Balti-Mo' Beltway Construction Workers

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2023, 05:22 PM
Two drunken Baltimore nigger drivers plowed through a highway construction site on the city's 695 Beltway,
killing 6 workers. The preliminary investigation indicates hairless smashnose Lisa A. Lea, who was driving a 2017 Acura TLX hooptie in a monkey-like manner, on Security Boulevard on March 22, 2023, at about 12:40 p.m. when she attempted to change lanes. She niggered her attempt to move into lane 1, causing her vehicle to strike the front corner panel on the passenger side of a Volkswagen Passat driven by hood scoop-nosed retard Melachi Darnell Brown.
Crash Team investigators believe this caused the Acura to lose control and subsequently travel through the barrier opening into the work zone and overturned. The construction workers were working in an active work zone on the left shoulder of the inner loop of I-695 in Baltimore County when the incident occurred.

Said niggers were charged with 55 counts combined, which in will probably result in 30 day sentences in the African shithole's county jail...
:bugeye
https://www.acenewstoday.com/manslaughter-negligent-homicide-and-more-charges-brought-against-two-drivers-who-killed-six-construction-workers-on-maryland-i-695/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRGY4vliZtE

animal mother
06-08-2023, 06:06 PM
Wow, that boon on the left is definitely avatar worthy material. Classic peanut haid.

Ignatow
06-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Wow, that boon on the left is definitely avatar worthy material. Classic peanut haid.

We should have a repository here at Chimpout of avatar -grade niggers, from which members or even guests may choose from.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-08-2023, 09:04 PM
It looks like it might be transitioning from buck to boon !

It also looks like it might have worked as a freakshow pinhead in a traveling coon carnival. Don't let the big cranium fool you ... that bish has an imbecile level IQ.
Baltimore is fuxxalated letting such cretins even have a license.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2023, 10:35 PM
It looks like it might be transitioning from buck to boon !
It also looks like it might have worked as a freakshow pinhead in a traveling coon carnival. Don't let the big cranium fool you ... that bish has an imbecile level IQ.
Baltimore is fuxxalated letting such cretins even have a license.

Kicked in the head by livestock is my guess.
Got hoofed by the mammy buffarilla, perhaps....

haywood
06-09-2023, 10:37 AM
Two drunken Baltimore nigger drivers plowed through a highway construction site on the city's 695 Beltway,
killing 6 workers. The preliminary investigation indicates hairless smashnose Lisa A. Lea, who was driving a 2017 Acura TLX hooptie in a monkey-like manner, on Security Boulevard on March 22, 2023, at about 12:40 p.m. when she attempted to change lanes. She niggered her attempt to move into lane 1, causing her vehicle to strike the front corner panel on the passenger side of a Volkswagen Passat driven by hood scoop-nosed retard Melachi Darnell Brown.
Crash Team investigators believe this caused the Acura to lose control and subsequently travel through the barrier opening into the work zone and overturned. The construction workers were working in an active work zone on the left shoulder of the inner loop of I-695 in Baltimore County when the incident occurred.

Said niggers were charged with 55 counts combined, which in will probably result in 30 day sentences in the African shithole's county jail...
https://www.acenewstoday.com/manslaughter-negligent-homicide-and-more-charges-brought-against-two-drivers-who-killed-six-construction-workers-on-maryland-i-695/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRGY4vliZtE

Probably LESS than 30 days!!

MightyWhite
06-09-2023, 10:51 AM
Looks like the niggers have come out with a new NIGGER STATEMENT. The one family member spouting out...'HE IS INNOCENT HE IS INNOCENT'. I thought all they spouted was 'I didnts doos nuffin'.

Ray Cizzums
06-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Looks like the niggers have come out with a new NIGGER STATEMENT. The one family member spouting out...'HE IS INNOCENT HE IS INNOCENT'. I thought all they spouted was 'I didnts doos nuffin'.
"Melachi's" Jetta ECM recorder ratted him out - he was doing 111mph when he hit the sow's hooptie.
Electronics are raycizzz !

Groid_Rage
06-09-2023, 10:11 PM
In a world full of ugly she-boons, her ugliness is exceptional.

Niggers are Useless
06-09-2023, 11:01 PM
We should have a repository here at Chimpout of avatar -grade niggers, from which members or even guests may choose from.
I usually update my avatar from the wonderful supply of Niggers commonly shown. I may have to steal another one soon .