PDA

View Full Version : "Teens" wilding again in the NYC subway

animal mother
06-08-2023, 12:58 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-subway-passenger-50-targeted-gang-assault

The New York City Police Department is searching Thursday for a group of suspects investigators say are wanted for the "gang assault" of a 50-year-old man at a subway station in Brooklyn.

The "unprovoked" attack happened on Friday, June 2 around 9:45 p.m., police said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"The victim, a 50-year-old male, was standing on the mezzanine level of the Stillwell Avenue – Coney Island subway station when, unprovoked, he was approached by a group of unknown individuals who punched and kicked the victim about the head and body before fleeing the station on foot," the NYPD said. "The victim was removed by EMS to NYU Hospital Brooklyn in serious but stable condition."

Teenapers

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2023, 01:17 PM
Years ago in Manhattan, I see a group of "teens" approaching, on a long block, covered by construction scaffolding.
I cross the street, then they do. I cross back - so do they, so I know it's on. 50 feet away, I get my folding knife
out, and pick up speed. Niggers scatter into traffic, as I drop N-bombs aplenty...
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
06-10-2023, 07:25 AM
Years ago in Manhattan, I see a group of "teens" approaching, on a long block, covered by construction scaffolding.
I cross the street, then they do. I cross back - so do they, so I know it's on. 50 feet away, I get my folding knife
out, and pick up speed. Niggers scatter into traffic, as I drop N-bombs aplenty...

Back when the po-po were on your side Ray ! I used to work with an ex-NYPD Detective who told me that a high rise residential block up by 125th street was professionally known as " ape towers " :lol

Ray Cizzums
06-10-2023, 09:26 AM
Back when the po-po were on your side Ray ! I used to work with an ex-NYPD Detective who told me that a high rise residential block up by 125th street was professionally known as " ape towers " :lol
My friend was a NYC Housing cop. He said the niggers would heave you-name-it off the roof of their hi-rise nigger nests,
when a squad car was below. His car got hit with a portable television. An officer was injured by a full spackle bucket.
I did some magnetic door lockers, and a CCTV upgrade, at a convenience store in Baldwin, that had been "flash mobbed",
when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide". The employees wait until the
'slide is right outside, then hit the locks. It drives the little niggers insane, especially when they see humans walk up, and
the door opens - niggers come back, door locked. A lot of NYC businesses moved their front desk / register out of view of the
entrance, so they have a plausible excuse for locking out niggers. :lol

CoonsЯus
06-10-2023, 12:41 PM
when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide".

:lol

Kagman
06-10-2023, 11:30 PM
a convenience store in Baldwin, :lol

Baldwin was a Jewish Neighborhood... One of the 'five-towns' or at least bordering them... Shit, bro.. things sure have changed on the Island..

Ray Cizzums
06-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Baldwin was a Jewish Neighborhood... One of the 'five-towns' or at least bordering them... Shit, bro.. things sure have changed on the Island..

"Which are the 5 towns in Long Island?
Five Towns - Wikipedia
Although there is no official Five Towns designation, "the basic five are Lawrence, Cedarhurst, Woodmere, Hewlett and Inwood."

The five towns are in the southwest of Nassau county, bordering Queens. Baldwin is adjacent to Oceanside, and Rockville
Center on one side - which are white enclaves, and Freeport, which has always had some niggers. The Latins have displaced
many of the south shore niggers to towns further east, and north, on Long Island...

Defund Welfare
06-11-2023, 07:29 AM
If the law wasn’t nonexistent in NYC and those niggers feared the chokehold they might be too scared to try anything. Niggers frighten easy when someone stands up to them. Too bad the juries are usually a bunch of niggers.

haywood
06-11-2023, 09:14 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-city-subway-passenger-50-targeted-gang-assault

Teenapers

Also "yoofs" is another euphenism for the nigger beast between the ages of 16-34!

Whitey Ford
06-11-2023, 11:13 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TW9xeWV.jpg

My friend was a NYC Housing cop. He said the niggers would heave you-name-it off the roof of their hi-rise nigger nests,
when a squad car was below. His car got hit with a portable television. An officer was injured by a full spackle bucket.
I did some magnetic door lockers, and a CCTV upgrade, at a convenience store in Baldwin, that had been "flash mobbed",
when the nigger schools let out in the afternoon. The NCPD cops called it "The Mudslide".

https://i.imgur.com/4zSGZ44.jpg