PDA

View Full Version : Hayshee groids rapin', robbin' and batwinging each other

IseDaDiva
06-04-2023, 08:23 PM
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Old cars, used tires and barbed wire block off the biggest neighborhood in the capital of Haiti.

Gun-toting gangsters have been robbing, raping and murdering the innocent. Weak or corrupt police and officials have done little, or worse.

Now, the people are taking action and a wave of brutal vigilante justice is roiling Haiti, concentrated in this capital of about 1 million. The vigilantes close off neighborhoods. They stone and often chop the limbs of suspected gangsters, behead them and set them afire, sometimes while they are still alive.

So what's different than any other day? I guess if they have the energy and means to do all this, they don't need Sean Penn and other fake libtards weeping over them and helping them anymore?

And this is what we're told are "just like us" that we're supposed to care about as they get chauffeured around in private planes and stuck in human cities to prey on hapless citizens.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/vigilantes-haiti-strike-back-gangsters-141708039.html

Whitey Ford
06-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Niggers are chimpin' out in Haiti? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

MightyWhite
06-05-2023, 05:49 PM
For sure it had to be the barbed wire! They saw it and were immediately insulted. They thought they were making fun of the nigger hair on their heads.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-05-2023, 10:34 PM
So what's different than any other day? I guess if they have the energy and means to do all this, they don't need Sean Penn and other fake libtards weeping over them and helping them anymore?

And this is what we're told are "just like us" that we're supposed to care about as they get chauffeured around in private planes and stuck in human cities to prey on hapless citizens.

I tell liberals and American niggers this all the time in comments, niggers have it so good here and they still bitch/moan at every opportunity. I have seen countless videos of tire necklacing niggers and niggers chopped into sushi bits then thrown on the fire for a toasty nigger snack. Some of these videos I have a hard time watching even though it’s niggers being tortured. I guess I am not just like them.

haywood
06-06-2023, 07:46 AM

One of the reasons why I left souf Florida. It's infested with these 3rd-world ebonics-French speaking PRIMATES!! And they always DOUSE themselves with cheap perfume!! Theymtry to cover the smell of gorilla shit and they make it smell WORSE!!

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 11:04 AM
I tell liberals and American niggers this all the time in comments, niggers have it so good here and they still bitch/moan at every opportunity. I have seen countless videos of tire necklacing niggers and niggers chopped into sushi bits then thrown on the fire for a toasty nigger snack. Some of these videos I have a hard time watching even though it’s niggers being tortured. I guess I am not just like them.

Same here. What for us are unspeakable, uninmaginable atrocities are just regular daily activities in all NiggerLands. The Libtards will continue making excuses for nigger savagery and think showering enough money on them will turn them into humans. Never happen!

IseDaDiva
06-06-2023, 11:07 AM
One of the reasons why I left souf Florida. It's infested with these 3rd-world ebonics-French speaking PRIMATES!! And they always DOUSE themselves with cheap perfume!! Theymtry to cover the smell of gorilla shit and they make it smell WORSE!!

There are a ton of these disgusting, revolting, two-legged beasts here too, in spite of the cold. Luckily (for me, not for human beings there) they mostly infest the city center, which I left over 20 years ago.

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Same here. What for us are unspeakable, uninmaginable atrocities are just regular daily activities in all NiggerLands. The Libtards will continue making excuses for nigger savagery and think showering enough money on them will turn them into humans. Never happen!

The wokies seem unaware that they are hated the same as any other human, and would suffer the same fate
as those massacred by Haitian blackaroons in 1804. They killed every man, woman and child, in gruesome executions,
and even mulatta mongrels were not spared. The place has been an absolute shithole ever since....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-06-2023, 05:11 PM
I watched part of one recently where the nigger was sitting there being recorded and obviously was a defeated nigger. He doesn’t even try to run away. A couple quick slashes of the machete cut a nice X right in his face. Then he is laying on the ground writhing in pain while they chop his hand off, then proceed up his arm chopping little bits of it off at a time. I had to turn it off at this point because I about tossed my cookies. The fucking audacity of the USA niggers to complain about their lives here is unfathomable.

haywood
06-07-2023, 01:14 AM
There are a ton of these disgusting, revolting, two-legged beasts here too, in spite of the cold. Luckily (for me, not for human beings there) they mostly infest the city center, which I left over 20 years ago.

GOOD choice!!

Whitey Ford
06-07-2023, 02:28 AM
The wokies seem unaware that they are hated the same as any other human, and would suffer the same fate
as those massacred by Haitian blackaroons in 1804. They killed every man, woman and child, in gruesome executions,
and even mulatta mongrels were not spared. The place has been an absolute shithole ever since....

https://i.imgur.com/dIk5v3F.jpg

Ray Cizzums
06-07-2023, 07:26 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dIk5v3F.jpg

Force is necessary, for niggers to earn their keep. They're still bitching about it 200 years later...

IseDaDiva
06-07-2023, 10:19 AM
"They were still obliged to work to some extent to save themselves from starvation"

That wasn't happening then and it's not happening now.

"They had none to look to for aid in the time of sickness and old age"

They certainly have that now, to the tune of billions of dollars poured down their maws, and they're still starving in a shithole.

"Unless some strong white power should occupy the island and enforce law and order...there seems no hope that any amelioration can take place..."

Centuries later and nothing has changed, except the savagery of these ferals.

haywood
06-08-2023, 12:16 AM
That wasn't happening then and it's not happening now.

They certainly have that now, to the tune of billions of dollars poured down their maws, and they're still starving in a shithole.

Centuries later and nothing has changed, except the savagery of these ferals.

SPOT on!!