PDA

View Full Version : Fulton County Snakehead Deputy Sow Akeiba smugglin' contraband & muh poosay to inmate

Whitey Ford
06-04-2023, 12:39 AM
Fulton County deputy arrested for trying to smuggle contraband to defendant in YSL trial: Warrants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34G_dq2GhIM

A Fulton County deputy was arrested after she tried to smuggle in contraband for one of the defendants in the Young Slime Life RICO trial, according to arrest warrants released Friday.

Akeiba Stanley, 31, was booked into the Fulton County Jail on several charges including reckless conduct and hindering apprehension or punishment of a criminal.

The former deputy is accused of trying to bring in contraband to Christian Eppinger with help from one of his family members, the sheriff's office said in a release.

Eppinger, an alleged gang member participating in the trial, is accused of shooting a veteran Atlanta Police officer several times last year while being taken into custody.

In addition to trying to smuggle contraband, another warrant claims Stanley had an “inappropriate relationship” with Eppinger.

Currently, the former deputy is being held in the Fulton County Jail on the following charges:

Conspiracy to commit a felony (felony)
Hindering apprehension or punishment of a criminal (felony)
Violation of oath by a public officer (felony)
Reckless conduct (misdemeanor)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmVGV0tvPCA

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/ysl-trial/fulton-county-deputy-arrested-tried-smuggle-contraband-defendant-ysl-trial-warrants/85-1c3d1c93-d1f1-49a7-bc07-d4b9f3700ac3

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 09:12 AM
They gave this porker another badge, after she was found unfit to be a police officer by the Atlanta PD ?
I'm sure that bucket head is perched on about 250 pounds of ugly fat, same as that sheboon news anchor.
I can't believe the size of today's nigger sows. Who would go near one of these monsters ?
:bugeye

Ignatow
06-04-2023, 12:52 PM
What's with this news, all negresses? Ugly as fuck sheboons.

You can't teach ethics to a sub-simian. You can teach ethics to a dog, who's far more intelligent and loyal.

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 01:08 PM
What's with this news, all negresses? Ugly as fuck sheboons.
You can't teach ethics to a sub-simian. You can teach ethics to a dog, who's far more intelligent and loyal.

Like stewardesses back in the day, ladies had to be damn good looking, to get hired for an on-air television gig.
These African sows they put on the news today could stop a clock. The fuglies used to end up on the radio, so as
not to offend the eyes of the viewers. Those days are over...

DavidAllenNiggertoe
06-04-2023, 03:12 PM
They gave this porker another badge, after she was found unfit to be a police officer by the Atlanta PD ?
I'm sure that bucket head is perched on about 250 pounds of ugly fat, same as that sheboon news anchor.
I can't believe the size of today's nigger sows. Who would go near one of these monsters ?

I'm surprised even a convicted felocoon would stoop to that mud monster. I guess if the muh poosey surrounded by 3 bills of cellulite is the only port in the storm.... ?? hideous

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 03:47 PM
I'm surprised even a convicted felocoon would stoop to that mud monster. I guess if the muh poosey surrounded by 3 bills of cellulite is the only port in the storm.... ?? hideous

That hurra-doo she's sporting looks painful, same as tatts, hog rings and other piercings,
intended to distract from the world-of-hurt smashnose sheboon look...

Moe_Gibbs
06-04-2023, 08:57 PM
Sounds like it was a "muh-dikk for contraband" mutual arrangement.

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2023, 09:19 PM
Sounds like it was a "muh-dikk for contraband" mutual arrangement.

The shipping container comes out, the tootsie-pole goes in...

IseDaDiva
06-04-2023, 11:08 PM
In addition to trying to smuggle contraband, another warrant claims Stanley had an “inappropriate relationship” with Eppinger.

Oh, I bet she did, although I'd rather not speculate on the activities of these oversexed beasts. Dirty sows are always in heat and it's all about muh poosay. Filthy whore bitch.

Young Slime Life

Appropriate but even better if you substitute "Pond" for "Young".

Keep hiring niggers for dat divershitty and keep being disappointed.

CoonsЯus
06-05-2023, 07:41 AM
Why do we let these tar monsters shuffle among us ? They are inferior animals and have no place in our peaceful societies.