PDA

View Full Version : DC nigger gets flingy in Chipotle

CoonsЯus
05-20-2023, 02:39 AM
Never forget that a nigger will you kill with its ' yuh fuk wid muh food ? ' mentality. Niggers truly are more manic than a screaming hungry infant when you ' diss ' it over its nigger chow. Here's a perfect example....

A vile, wicked nigger in a Washington, DC, Chipotle was allegedly so outraged that its tacos were not being made fast enough that it went on a violent rampage, throwing ingredients, display items and even registers at the employee preparing its food.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/19/customer-goes-on-rampage-over-taco-order-at-dc-chipotle/

The useless taco-swinging nigger MUST be offered compensation and an apology if it accepts a one way ticket back to Wakanda.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-20-2023, 07:35 AM
This is why niggers should be banned from nice establishments that humans frequent.

Let the nigger out of the ghetto, it won't change its ways, it just brings the ghetto into any venue where it enters.

Stay in your shitholes niggers and eat dat fatback and black eye peas and pickled pigs feet !

haywood
05-20-2023, 08:43 AM
This is why niggers should be banned from nice establishments that humans frequent.

Let the nigger out of the ghetto, it won't change its ways, it just brings the ghetto into any venue where it enters.

Stay in your shitholes niggers and eat dat fatback and black eye peas and pickled pigs feet !

You forgot da' grape drank!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-20-2023, 11:07 AM
You forgot da' grape drank!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_d583FHxPQ

if this came out today "you know who" would be trying to cancel him !

Ray Cizzums
05-20-2023, 11:55 AM
The NY Post cancelled many of it's human commenters, myself included, but thousands more have sprung up,
and they are not too wild about the funky negro....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-20-2023, 10:17 PM
The NY Post cancelled many of it's human commenters, myself included, but thousands more have sprung up,
and they are not too wild about the funky negro....

I'm still on, but I have to use a lot of innuendo. :lol

Anastasia
05-20-2023, 10:20 PM
The list of groups we're not allowed to criticize grows longer by the day. Something that was perfectly safe to say last year will get you canceled today. Five years ago, no one gave a fuck if we bashed tranny freaks. Now they're right up there at the top of the protected class list along with niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-20-2023, 10:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_d583FHxPQ

if this came out today "you know who" would be trying to cancel him !
Which is literally admitting than niggers look like apes (sorry apekind).

Ray Cizzums
05-21-2023, 09:16 AM
The list of groups we're not allowed to criticize grows longer by the day. Something that was perfectly safe to say last year will get you canceled today. Five years ago, no one gave a fuck if we bashed tranny freaks. Now they're right up there at the top of the protected class list along with niggers.
I'm self employed, so I throw the blade where I see fit, and let the chimps fall where they may....