PDA

View Full Version : Lesbo sows headed to NU for cooking up some ghetto lobster

Espantoon
05-09-2023, 07:08 PM
Shatika and Alicia cooked Malachi. They did the right thing though and put the niglet in the proper place, a dumpster.
Malachi once lived in foster care, but had been returned to his mother’s care.According to charging documents, the women told police they thought medical professionals would notify Child Protective Services if they saw Malachi had burns from his waist to his feet and that the authorities would take him away again.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-shatika-lawson-guilty-plea-malachi-lawson-child-abuse-death-20230509-dvym755kdvbwha5qvyo4m4l254-story.html

Ignatow
05-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Niggers prevented that genius -jogger from being the next great doctor who gets rid of AIDS. Rest in peace, my little dindu. If you come back, haunt your ugly co-spooks.

Moe_Gibbs
05-09-2023, 09:18 PM
No way these boons didn't cook this sprog on purpose. I'll spare the details for those who didn't click on the article, but there's no way tap water gets that hot. It probably was cutting into their "muh poosay" time so they had to do away with it.

CoonsЯus
05-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Well with a name like Lawson, the trainee ape was doomed from the start. Niggers don't need any Laws in their names, because niggers don't follow any !

Kagman
05-09-2023, 09:56 PM
... They did the right thing though and put the niglet in the proper place, a dumpster.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-shatika-lawson-guilty-plea-malachi-lawson-child-abuse-death-20230509-dvym755kdvbwha5qvyo4m4l254-story.html

That one had me laughing!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl

haywood
05-10-2023, 08:55 AM
No way these boons didn't cook this sprog on purpose. I'll spare the details for those who didn't click on the article, but there's no way tap water gets that hot. It probably was cutting into their "muh poosay" time so they had to do away with it.

Makes sense. Nigger "logic" at it's finest!!

IseDaDiva
05-10-2023, 05:17 PM
The couple reported Malachi missing, but wrapped his body in a blanket, took a Lyft across Baltimore and left him in a dumpster inside of three trash bags.

Nigger parenting at its finest.

They took the dead niglet in a Lyft? I guess the driver was a nigger too. "We needs ta dump diz here niglet. He daid."