PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne "I love steroids" Johnson being sued by some sow for 3 BILLION dollars.

IseDaDiva
05-02-2023, 06:05 PM
Dwayne Johnson Named In $3 Billion Kidnapping Lawsuit, Facing Charges

Tranesha Biggers be suing the Rockhead.

Trenesha Biggers, also known as Rhaka Khan, is a former TNA and WWE star that is seeking $3 billion in a lawsuit that names multiple wrestlers, including The Rock, sports stars, businesses, and even the FBI. Her complaint, most of which is made up of those being sued, alleges that those named worked together in a conspiracy to kidnap her and her children.

I dunno. Tranesha might fail due to the doctrine of clean hands, something no nigger has, what with the warrants and all. So much TNB!

https://insidethemagic.net/2023/04/dwayne-johnson-3-billion-kidnapping-lawsuit-charges-th1/

Ray Cizzums
05-02-2023, 08:34 PM
Not even a volcano-nigger like The Rock would go anywhere near Tranesha and her awful family. I'm guessing the pappy/s
vamoosed once Tranesha "birfed" out her burdens, and/or hit 300 pounds. No one is kidnapping "Raka Kahn" - that thunder
butt and those tree-trunk thighs ain't moving, unless you're driving a bulldozer. This porker wrote herself a little WWF drama,
that no one is buying....
:bugeye

haywood
05-02-2023, 10:44 PM
Not even a volcano-nigger like The Rock would go anywhere near Tranesha and her awful family. I'm guessing the pappy/s
vamoosed once Tranesha "birfed" out her burdens, and/or hit 300 pounds. No one is kidnapping "Raka Kahn" - that thunder
butt and those tree-trunk thighs ain't moving, unless you're driving a bulldozer. This porker wrote herself a little WWF drama,
that no one is buying....
:bugeye

Tru Dat!!