PDA

View Full Version : Pack of feral teenapers beat Assitant Principal to a pulp at Houston High School

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-02-2023, 12:44 AM
These out of control shitlets are chimping so hard it's not easy to tell which one was the Principal

No photos, no name of the victim, so what would anyone guess ?

As usual, the demonic nogs try to go for permanent neurological damage per their textbook depravity.

It just looks like a sea of SHIT !!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/05/01/20/70446383-12034345-image-m-73_1682968930286.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12034345/Shocking-moment-mob-ninth-grade-students-viciously-attack-female-assistant-principal.html?ico=related-replace-2

knot a Knigger
05-02-2023, 03:16 PM
I saw this in a news site. I thought the headline should have read, “Woke liberal union stooge attacked by violent brain damaged pets.”.

CoonsЯus
05-02-2023, 04:01 PM
This would have never happened in Wakanda !! The niggers there are peaceful and respectful to their educators. The youth niglets in the USA are clearly not being challenged in science, medicine, rocket launching and mathematics. This is they why they explode in rage to vent their frustrations with the wicked white man's suppression of their capabilities.

Whitey Ford
05-02-2023, 05:07 PM
The students were just simply unhappy that the curriculum wasn't advanced enough for their superior African Intellects. :lol

https://i.ibb.co/2hCGyry/pileofbricks.png

Ignatow
05-03-2023, 01:41 AM
The students were just simply unhappy that the curriculum wasn't advanced enough for their superior African Intellects. :lol

https://i.ibb.co/2hCGyry/pileofbricks.png

Well said...they wanted more mental stimulation so that they can show us humans how their Vibranium technology could solve all energy problems.

Ray Cizzums
05-03-2023, 08:56 AM
My niece, who lives in Tenna-fuckin'cee, was trampled in a buffarilla riot at her first teaching job, in the 'hood.
She quit, and went to a mostly human school, but it had enough niggers to be dangerous. Despite getting
her master's degree, she hasn't smartened up, and is now an assistant vice principle, and could end up just
like her counterpart did in this incident. TNB and authority do not mix, and she's a petite blonde with good
hair, so even the black teachers hate her. Teaching is one thing, monkey handling is another....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
05-03-2023, 09:10 AM
My niece, who lives in Tenna-fuckin'cee, was trampled in a buffarilla riot at her first teaching job, in the 'hood.
She quit, and went to a mostly human school, but it had enough niggers to be dangerous. Despite getting
her master's degree, she hasn't smartened up, and is now an assistant vice principle, and could end up just
like her counterpart did in this incident. TNB and authority do not mix, and she's a petite blonde with good
hair, so even the black teachers hate her. Teaching is one thing, monkey handling is another....

Some people will never see through the Tar.

Ray Cizzums
05-03-2023, 09:16 AM
Some people will never see through the Tar.
She say's I'm a racist. My response : Agreed, and for good reason. But there's never a good reason to betray your own race.
Meanwhile, the Nashville niggers prove my point, over and over, every damn day...

DavidAllenNiggertoe
05-03-2023, 10:26 AM

Scary. Hope she makes it through ! Stories like this in Houston, are really only encouragement to do more of the same in the nog brain. looksatmuhs !!
I imagine teachers are taking a good hard look at any district these days, but it's probably just about impossible to avoid the groid in any public school.

Ray Cizzums
05-03-2023, 10:56 AM
Scary. Hope she makes it through ! Stories like this in Houston, are really only encouragement to do more of the same in the nog brain. looksatmuhs !!
I imagine teachers are taking a good hard look at any district these days, but it's probably just about impossible to avoid the groid in any public school.
I saw what passes for on-air talent, at some of these television news operations, and encouraged her to walk in,
and audition. The girl is Fox News attractive, has a perfect grasp of the English language, and a great voice. She
doesn't need a pit crew of hair and makeup technicians, or a teleprompter. I was pointing at some half lesbian,
mulatta train wreck reporter, when I told her to get on the air, before people go fucking blind....

IseDaDiva
05-03-2023, 11:52 AM
This would have never happened in Wakanda !! The niggers there are peaceful and respectful to their educators. The youth niglets in the USA are clearly not being challenged in science, medicine, rocket launching and mathematics. This is they why they explode in rage to vent their frustrations with the wicked white man's suppression of their capabilities.

Haha, yeah! So many of those libtards begging us to send our hard-earned dollars to feed the niggers (always) sometimes add, "Give so little Madumbo can go to school!" and give us pics of rows of clean, smiling niglets in some school hut. As if niggers give a rat's ass about education. How much education do they need to rut, breed, and steal?

CoonsЯus
05-07-2023, 06:48 PM
If labeled a racist, I always retort...." No, I'm not A racist...I'm THE FUCKING #1 Racist !! " :lol

always fucks' em !!

Groid_Rage
05-08-2023, 09:44 PM
Haha, yeah! So many of those libtards begging us to send our hard-earned dollars to feed the niggers (always) sometimes add, "Give so little Madumbo can go to school!" and give us pics of rows of clean, smiling niglets in some school hut. As if niggers give a rat's ass about education. How much education do they need to rut, breed, and steal?If they want to improve their niggerish game, they should study better techniques.

Ignatow
05-08-2023, 10:47 PM

I hope she wisens up soon. Avoid niggers. With a masters she probably have better opportunities.

Groid_Rage
05-09-2023, 02:08 PM
These beasts can't be educated. But they and the libturds are so stupid they think it's because of racism juju, not their subhuman behavior and tiny minds.