PDA

View Full Version : NFL Niggermore Feetsball Playa Odell Beckham Jr. Aperested for Assaulting a Woman in a Vegas Bar.

Groid_Rage
04-22-2023, 08:28 AM
NFL star named suspect in horrible crime
Wide receiver :cuffs:roflrecently signed a one-year, $15 million contract with the Baltimore Ravens that includes an additional $3 million in incentive pay.
:unigger
The contract was well above what experts had declared the market rate for a veteran wide receiver coming off ACL surgery.

Beckham Jr. was recently in Los Angeles spending some of that newfound money at a nightclub named Delilah.

According to TMZ Sports, that’s where a 30-year-old woman alleged that Beckham Jr. approached her and grabbed her around the neck “with light pressure.”

A rep for Beckham Jr. denied the allegations to TMZ.

“A rep for Odell told us they weren’t aware of any investigation and hadn’t been contacted by police. They also vehemently denied Beckham Jr. did anything wrong,” TMZ reported.https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-star-named-suspect-in-horrible-crime/ar-AA1a9uFw

haywood
04-22-2023, 08:34 AM
TNB to da' tenf degree!! Gnomesayin', maing?!

Ray Cizzums
04-22-2023, 09:43 AM
Niggerfaggot diva Odell used to make me sick, back when I was an NFL fan, sitting in my $40K seats
behind the Giant's sideline. He was known by many derogatory nicknames, but the "Selfish Tranny"
was my favorite. I fucking hate NFL nigger wide receivers....
:bugeye