PDA

View Full Version : Apple store mall robber Abdi leaps off railing breaking pelvis & tailbone in getaway- crawls valiantly to escape

Whitey Ford
04-22-2023, 01:25 AM
Alleged mall robber suffers broken pelvis, tailbone after leaping from second floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qc_2esUT2E

ideo captured a botched and painful escape by an alleged shoplifter last week at the Willow Grove Mall.

Police say Abdi Wasuge tried to make his getaway after a robbery at the Apple store on April 13.

He tried to jump from the second floor of the mall, but he was unsuccessful and fell to the ground.

Police say he broke his pelvis and tailbone.

Abington police say Wasuge acted like a customer at the Apple store and said he wanted to purchase two MacBook Pro laptops, an iPhone 14 and some accessories. Instead of buying the items, police say he snatched them and tried to run out of the store.

But a good Samaritan engaged with Wasuge, a struggle ensued, and police say Wasuge threatened the good Samaritan saying, "Back off or I'll shoot you."

He dropped the stolen goods and then made his getaway until that plunge onto the hard tile floor.

https://6abc.com/willow-grove-mall-theft-suspect-falls-video-abdi-wasuge-arrested-montgomery-county/13166472/

Defund Welfare
04-22-2023, 07:45 AM
I bet I know who is paying the vet bills for the niggers idiotic stunt. The only thing that seemed a little surprising to me is the coon telling the person to back off or get shot. They usually just shoot without warning.

Ray Cizzums
04-22-2023, 09:52 AM
Another good samaritan, Dr. Ray Cizzums, would have delivered a jungle boot to the "teefs", in an effort to
render first aid to "Abdi". His jungle boot therapy is a popular treatment for uterus problems, such as pregnancy.
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-22-2023, 09:53 AM
:lol I thought apes always land on dey feets?

haywood
04-22-2023, 12:44 PM
:lol I thought apes always land on dey feets?

I did too!! Nigger beez slipping n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

DR Spook
04-22-2023, 01:00 PM
At least it didn’t land on its head, it would have gotten away!

Groid_Rage
04-22-2023, 02:04 PM
You'd think an ape could swing around better

CoonsЯus
04-22-2023, 03:33 PM
just put it down and have done.