PDA

View Full Version : Someone took out an anti-Trump ad on behalf of one of the Central Park dindu rapists

Sandy
04-05-2023, 11:38 PM
Who really thinks the nigger did this itself? This has Soros and Democrats written all over it.

Yusef Salaam, one of the five men exonerated in the Central Park Five case, has taken out a full-page ad in the New York Times against former President Donald Trump, more than 30 years after Trump called for the teens’ execution in a series of ads.

Leading with a bold headline, “Bring back justice & fairness. Build a brighter future for Harlem!,” Salaam, who is running to represent central Harlem on the New York City Council, tweeted his response Tuesday evening to Trump’s historic indictment on 34 counts and arraignment.

“After several decades and an unfortunate and disastrous presidency, we all know who exactly Donald J. Trump is — a man who seeks to deny justice and fairness for others, while claiming only innocence for himself.”

On April 30, 1989, Trump, then a brash and influential real estate mogul, took out a reported $85,000 worth of ads in four New York newspapers with the headline: "Bring back the death penalty, bring back our police!” regarding the case of the Central Park Five — Kevin Richardson, 14, Raymond Santana, 14, Antron McCray, 15, Korey Wise, 16, and Salaam, 15 — who had been wrongfully accused of raping and assaulting a white female jogger in New York City's Central Park.

"I want to hate these murderers and I always will. I am not looking to psychoanalyze or understand them, I am looking to punish them," Trump wrote in the ad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exonerated-central-park-five-member-yusef-salaam-responds-to-trump-charges-with-full-page-ad-160052355.html

As with so many things, Trump was right. Those niggers should have been taken to the gas chamber immediately upon conviction, if not arrest. The niggers admitted to the brutal crime of gang-raping and nearly killing that woman. They took back their confessions only when they realized they wouldn't go to juvie for a year or two. That's it.

DNA evidence showed only that the supposed lone rapist was also in on it. So what?

Oh, and when Trump is found not guilty, will liberals fully acknowledge he was "exonerated" and is clearly not guilty, like they do about the Central Park rapist niggers?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-06-2023, 05:42 PM
That's it putting its nigger lottery winnings to work.

Groid_Rage
04-07-2023, 09:38 PM
The so called innocent Central Park 5 niggers were arrested because they were attacking and robbing other people in Central Park that same day.