PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark lures victim to house for heroin/food before nigger buddies lock him in the basement and..

Whitey Ford
04-02-2023, 12:18 PM
3 arrested after man chained in basement; beaten for 5 hours

https://i.ibb.co/tzW19Bj/torture-suspects.jpg

Three people have been arrested for confinement after a search warrant was executed at a home in South Bend on Tuesday.

According to the South Bend Police Department, last Wednesday, March 22, a man was invited to a home in the 1200 block of Wilber Street on the premise that he would pick up both food and heroin.

When the man arrived, he was asked into the kitchen, where he was ambushed by four people, two of which were armed with guns.

One of the suspects threatened to shoot him and even released a round above the man’s head. The suspects then forced the man into the basement, and he was bound with various ropes, chains, and cords, after which he was beaten with pieces of wood and an electrical cord.

One of the suspects would later use that same electrical cord to strangle the man.

The man said he was gagged with a shirt, waterboarded, burned with a cigar, and tortured for about five hours, after which he was able to escape his bindings and run to a nearby home to call the police.

https://www.abc57.com/news/three-arrested-for-allegedly-confining-torturing-man

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2023, 02:29 PM
That's no mudshark. She's likely a high-yella mixaloid, with some white in her. A halfrican at best.
Two scoops of vanilla, in a gallon of sewage = shit ice cream....
:bugeye

animal mother
04-02-2023, 02:38 PM
That's no mudshark. She's likely a high-yella mixaloid, with some white in her. A halfrican at best.
Two scoops of vanilla, in a gallon of sewage = shit ice cream....
Yep, she’s a spigger with a good amount of groid mixed in.

Groid_Rage
04-02-2023, 03:15 PM
South Bend is Buttplug's city

jenkemfactory
04-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Damn. five hours.
He did ask for it.

IseDaDiva
04-02-2023, 07:47 PM
The "victim" is a nigger, right?

Ray Cizzums
04-02-2023, 10:33 PM
They tried every form of torture, for 5 straight hours. Then mixaloid spigress Alexus Guerrero decided
she'd sit on his face. That nigger broke those restraints, and ran for the hills. Lexi's feminine area was
"other than fresh"...

Whitey Ford
04-03-2023, 12:48 AM

My best guess is that this 'victim' is a nigger. And this was one of the niggers using bait to lure the nigger victim he had beef with to a residence to exact revenge on him for some past grudge. That would explain the torture, even though the cruel nigger mind has been known to even torture cats for no reason. There's a backstory here somewhere.

IseDaDiva
04-03-2023, 11:44 AM
"Robert Hollins IV"

I love niggers with impeccable lineage and lofty, appropriated human names. This one sounds like he could be CEO of some major corporation or a member of the aristocracy instead of some butt-ugly, savage criminigger. :lol

Ray Cizzums
04-03-2023, 01:49 PM
"Robert Hollins IV"

I love niggers with impeccable lineage and lofty, appropriated human names. This one sounds like he could be CEO of some major corporation or a member of the aristocracy instead of some butt-ugly, savage criminigger. :lol
Robert Hollins the I,II, and III are all either MIA, or locked up.
I guarantee none of them ever paid taxes....

IseDaDiva
04-03-2023, 05:31 PM
Robert Hollins the I,II, and III are all either MIA, or locked up.
I guarantee none of them ever paid taxes....

As if Robert IV could trace back to Robert the First. Instead of using Ancestry.com he could try perusing NU records.

Sandy
04-05-2023, 11:40 PM
As if Robert IV could trace back to Robert the First. Instead of using Ancestry.com he could try perusing NU records.

Sandy
04-05-2023, 11:42 PM
They tried every form of torture, for 5 straight hours. Then mixaloid spigress Alexus Guerrero decided
she'd sit on his face. That nigger broke those restraints, and ran for the hills. Lexi's feminine area was
"other than fresh"...

There was that show "1000 Ways To Die," and this would be the most horrible of them all. I'd sooner drown in raw sewage.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-06-2023, 05:36 PM
"other than fresh"...

That'd make any decent human ask for more blow torch