PDA

View Full Version : Shoot-out at nigger (c)rapper Yo Gotti's restaurant in Memphrica leaves two niggers batwinged, five injured

Da'Spooktravious
04-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Niggers being niggers, once again. Any time, any place, niggers will be niggers, to include a Wednesday night. The suspook appears to be on crutches; no physical impediment will prevent a nigger from being a nigger.

Also, it appears from the video that there were some humans in the restaurant. Why a human would be around a bunch of niggers remains a mystery.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/30/yo-gotti-video-restaurant-mass-shooting-brawl-fight-prive-memphis/

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Yo Gotti ? Niggers, please ! You have absolutely nothing in common with Italian mobsters. The successful mob guys,
nobody ever heard of, made their fortunes - and law enforcement never laid a glove on them. Guys like Gotti made a
spectacle of himself, and died in prison. That's who you revere ? Looka-me rap niggers have a short life expectancy...
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
04-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Yo Gotti ? Niggers, please ! You have absolutely nothing in common with Italian mobsters. The successful mob guys,
nobody ever heard of, made their fortunes - and law enforcement never laid a glove on them. Guys like Gotti made a
spectacle of himself, and died in prison. That's who you revere ? Looka-me rap niggers have a short life expectancy...
:bugeyeWhat about that Hollywierd spook Childish Gambino, who's supposed to be so smart? He's Danny Glover's son.

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2023, 08:48 PM
What about that Hollywierd spook Childish Gambino, who's supposed to be so smart? He's Danny Glover's son.
He needed to get back in the news, so he made up some stories about white celebrities who used the N-bomb,
then said he was joking. Too bad all of them didn't say "He acts like one, and I called him one, do something about it".

Da'Spooktravious
04-01-2023, 09:02 PM

Gotti was a 'looks at me' gangster who was more style than substance, and contributed to the decline. Nigger (c)rappers are by default 'looks at me, nigga!' As soon as they have a bit of money, they buy gaudy watches and jewelry. And other niggers kill them for it. If there is one silver lining about (c)rappers is that their ego and materialism leads to pointless, extravagant purchases, for which another nigger will batwing them.