PDA

View Full Version : Criminal genius Desmen axe-a-dently calls a dumpster company instead of a hitman leavings messages to batwing his son

Whitey Ford
03-29-2023, 02:57 PM
Cleveland man gets prison for calling wrong number, leaving messages seeking hitman to kill son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsojD0sIIHw

A 58-year-old man who mistakenly left a voicemail seeking a hitman to kill his adult son with a suburban dumpster rental company was sentenced Tuesday to 18 months in prison.

Desmen Ramsey, who used a cane and struggled to walk into Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Judge David Matia’s courtroom, broke down in sobs as sheriff’s deputies led him from the courtroom in handcuffs after the hearing.

Maybe he intended to call the dumpster company anyway to provide a coffin for his batwinged progeny?

Ramsey said he had been drinking heavily and gotten into a dispute with his son the night he made the phone calls. He said he did not believe the plan would be carried out.

“That’s my baby boy,” he said.

ha ha ha ha LOL sure.

Ramsey believed he was calling a friend who was a member of a motorcycle club, Assistant Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Zach Anderson said.

Instead, he dialed the number of Budget Dumpster Company in Westlake, and left three voicemails, Anderson said.

Niggers have motorcycle clubs? :lol

“It’s a five grand hit on him,” Ramsey said in the message. “I don’t give a f--k where he’s at or what he’s doing or who he be with. Kill that b---h.”

After leaving a second voicemail that was blank, Ramsey left a third message asking his friend to call him back “ASAP.”

“It’s business,” he said. “This ain’t bulls--t.”

:lol :fume

The company’s employees discovered the voicemails when they showed up to work the next morning. The caller ID listed Ramsey’s name and phone number.

Dayum, the white man's technology done tripped a nigger up.

https://www.cleveland.com/news/2023/03/cleveland-man-gets-prison-for-calling-wrong-number-leaving-messages-seeking-hitman-to-kill-son.html

Chimp Detester
03-29-2023, 03:20 PM
On the one hand, a very funny nigger stupidity story. On the other hand, so unfortunate that the crap-beast son in question is still stealing oxygen...

knot a Knigger
03-29-2023, 04:44 PM
I’d say what a stupid bigger but there are like 3 on the entire planet
that aren’t. That may be generous.

Ray Cizzums
03-29-2023, 04:58 PM
Only a nigger would leave a solicitation for murder on a voice mail. These detectives don't exactly have to be
Sherlock Holmes, when it comes to locking up the funky blackaroon.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-29-2023, 06:57 PM
OH, god. I'm dying of laughter here. Leave a voicemail for a hitman to batwing the fruit of your loins? Why didn't the silverback text or email a confirmation?

I shouldn't laugh. I"m sure a few of us have accidentally called a dumpster company or a chiggun joint when trying to arrange a hit on one of our loved ones.

Niggers! Gotta love 'em.

Ray Cizzums
03-29-2023, 08:35 PM
OH, god. I'm dying of laughter here. Leave a voicemail for a hitman to batwing the fruit of your loins? Why didn't the silverback text or email a confirmation?

I shouldn't laugh. I"m sure a few of us have accidentally called a dumpster company or a chiggun joint when trying to arrange a hit on one of our loved ones.

Niggers! Gotta love 'em.
The cops on The First 48 had a kidnapping/double homicide, after a botched robbery of a guy dealing coke.
He wouldn't open his door, even though they had his son and the son's girlfriend at gunpoint. They took them
for a ride, called the daddy, who said he was calling the cops. The dumb niggers then butt-dialed the same
number, and left a voice mail of them talking to the sheboon getaway driver, followed by them murdering
the two victims - them begging for their lives, gunshots, the works. The cops interrogate the sheboon, and
she don't know nuffin' bout nuffin'. Then they play the voice mail, she gives them right up, and somehow
isn't charged. They didn't need anything from her - send that ratchet up the river, ffs !
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
03-29-2023, 10:30 PM
Only a fucking nigger.................