PDA

View Full Version : Blac Chna, such a monstrosity that a Kartrashian boy was willing to drill oil

Sandy
03-23-2023, 11:35 PM
Oh my dear God, what is that thing? If you gave me a choice between drilling oil for $100 billion or being put to death, I'd ask if I could choose my method of execution.

Blac Chyna is ready to start a new chapter.

Chyna, whose legal name is Angela White, took to Instagram Thursday to share that she was baptized on her birthday last May.

"I was reborn on my birthday 5-11-22. God is good," she captioned an image of herself submerged in a pool.

Chyna's baptism announcement comes after she shared with her Instagram followers that she dissolved all the filler in her face.

Last week, Chyna captioned a video on Instagram, "I Removed all my face fillers, I’m so happy."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/blac-chyna-reborn-on-birthday-baptized-removes-facial-fillers-god-is-good

IseDaDiva
03-24-2023, 12:39 AM
Oh my dear God, what is that thing? If you gave me a choice between drilling oil for $100 billion or being put to death, I'd ask if I could choose my method of execution.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/blac-chyna-reborn-on-birthday-baptized-removes-facial-fillers-god-is-good

That creature bears no resemblance to humans and seems to have no parts that are real anymore (except for its rank niglet launcher), but that Kartrashion nu-male, sissy slob bred with it just to prove to his family of whores that he only wants niggers too. Can't break with fambly tradition.

jenkemfactory
03-24-2023, 01:16 AM
Face fillers?

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2023, 12:54 PM
Face fillers?
WTF is her ass filled with ? Besides miles of radiator hose...
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-24-2023, 06:07 PM
WTF is her ass filled with ? Besides miles of radiator hose...

Implants. They don't always perform as expected. Case in point when nigger whore Niki Minaj's misbehaved and it was commented on by some muh dik buck. The boob bolt-ons aren't looking so good either.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2023, 07:51 PM
Implants. They don't always perform as expected. Case in point when nigger whore Niki Minaj's misbehaved and it was commented on by some muh dik buck. The boob bolt-ons aren't looking so good either.
My albino python don't want none of that, period. I need a real fair-skinned tush princess... Hoo-hah ! :)

IseDaDiva
03-24-2023, 11:06 PM
My albino python don't want none of that, period. I need a real fair-skinned tush princess... Hoo-hah ! :)

I refuse to believe that human men like big fake, cantaloupe boobs and grotesquely oversized butt "falsies" on women, just as the sight of men pumped up on steroids and shaved smooth as newborns makes me ill. What the hell is wrong with REAL, now?

Of course, nigger don't care what they rut with - a sow or a tailpipe are all the same to them.

Da'Spooktravious
03-26-2023, 09:16 PM
The Kardashian Bordello is mudshark and oil-driller central. Absolutely disgusting. No sane white white man would want a white women which did that to herself.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2023, 12:42 PM
The Kardashian Bordello is mudshark and oil-driller central. Absolutely disgusting. No sane white white man would want a white women which did that to herself.

This...whatever it is... didn't mind the leavings of that gross buck, Koonye, when he took up with the reamed-out whore Kim.

This is the only kind of white 'man' who would go there. :lol I'm jealous!