PDA

View Full Version : "Cheerleader" gets in the way, goes after niggerbuck bakkaball player that bumped into it

Sandy
03-19-2023, 11:43 PM
I forgot to post this last month! Fortunately the site saved it as a draft. (REALLY nice feature, by the way, o tech gods.)

Here’s something you don’t hear too often: A cheerleader was ejected from a college basketball game after having an on-court altercation with a player.

Mississippi Valley State and Alabama A&M were tied at 63 with just over three minutes left to play in their conference game following two made free throws. But, on the inbounds pass, Alabama A&M’s Dailin Smith got a bit too close to a cheerleader while she tried to do a stunt on the baseline.

It appeared Smith made contact with the cheerleader, who immediately looked back to see who hit her. And well, she didn’t forget.

When Mississippi Valley State took the ball back down the court and a whistle from a referee stopped play, she walked on to the court and confronted the player that she got tangled up with.

When you see a she-nig going on the court, damn right you need to call security immediately, because of the potential grave danger. Well, then again, we're talking only niggers here. The game would have been a lot more fun if the niggers had been allowed to fight.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cheerleader-ejected-court-altercation-college-basketball-player

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-20-2023, 12:06 AM
You gotta let this play out. Give that she boon a frying pan to use and let’s watch the show!

Groid_Rage
03-20-2023, 08:49 AM
Bakkaball brings out the inner ape pronto. See my latest post about a nigger dad(hah) who pulled a gat on a coach cuz the coach wouldn't give his sprog enough court time IN AN ELEMENTARY SKOO!

CoonsЯus
03-20-2023, 09:50 AM
Watching wanton niggers pummel each other is always a treat. Wild eyes and teefs, flying wigs and ski-slope butt cracks. It's always a show to remember...just keep the volume down !

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-20-2023, 01:54 PM
Mississippi Valley State ? Is that an all nigger college? Sowboon on the court... I'm shocked that a battle royale didn't break out.

It looks like an Apefrican country there... the one yt I saw on the sideline looks like he's about to sheet his pants !

I knew Mississippi had a lot of niggers.... but damn !

CoonsЯus
03-20-2023, 02:31 PM
I knew Mississippi had a lot of niggers.... but damn !

We're talking Tarzan triology and the remake !

knot a Knigger
03-21-2023, 05:21 AM
I don’t speak bix nood and couldn’t take the oils and eeks. Why humans were there at a tree hockey game without each having stun guns and more amazes me.