PDA

View Full Version : Ex NBA bakkaballer goes full nigger and takes up drive bys in retirement.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-09-2023, 01:37 AM
I have no idea who this nigger is, but apparently it's just a NIGGER that used to play bakkaball. :unigger

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/35815581/ex-nba-star-shawn-kemp-booked-felony-drive-shooting-charge

Whitey Ford
03-09-2023, 11:49 AM
We need to disband the NBA now. These ball chuckin' apes usually blow through all their big $$$ and then revert back to their ghetto origins. Pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y5w_7Pw4NQ

Da'Spooktravious
03-09-2023, 11:55 AM
A nigger is always a nigger. No matter how much money or support you give them, they'll be a nigger one way or another or sooner or later.

IseDaDiva
03-09-2023, 12:35 PM
A nigger is always a nigger. No matter how much money or support you give them, they'll be a nigger one way or another or sooner or later.

True. Look at OJ, reverting back to jacking hotel rooms. The nigger will ALWAYS go "nigger" sooner or later.

Whitey Ford
03-09-2023, 12:40 PM
True. Look at OJ, reverting back to jacking hotel rooms. The nigger will ALWAYS go "nigger" sooner or later.

As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.- Proverbs 26:11

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-09-2023, 01:24 PM
We need to disband the NBA now. These ball chuckin' apes usually blow through all their big $$$ and then revert back to their ghetto origins. Pathetic.

Just about every form of entertainment that corporate media has stunk up with coontent can go to hell. I'm fine watching nig free reruns.

Da'Spooktravious
03-09-2023, 01:29 PM

OJ was the whitest negro. He lived in a white neighborhood with his mudshark. I highly doubt he went to any negro area in LA or indeed associated with negros. But when he found out that his ex-mudshark wife was sleeping around, he became a wild savage jungle animal and did what he was genetically programmed to do. Which was to lose his shit and kill.

The OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown-Simpson situation should be the starting point for educating young and impressionable white women about the life threatening danger which comes with a sleeping with a nigger. If you burn the coal, you will pay the toll. And the toll is your life.

Ignatow
03-09-2023, 02:46 PM
OJ was the whitest negro. He lived in a white neighborhood with his mudshark. I highly doubt he went to any negro area in LA or indeed associated with negros. But when he found out that his ex-mudshark wife was sleeping around, he became a wild savage jungle animal and did what he was genetically programmed to do. Which was to lose his shit and kill.

The OJ Simpson/Nicole Brown-Simpson situation should be the starting point for educating young and impressionable white women about the life threatening danger which comes with a sleeping with a nigger. If you burn the coal, you will pay the toll. And the toll is your life.

Growing up, I remember OJ Simpson was in The Cassandra Crossing, a suspense movie. OJ was far and away a magic that endeared itself to America. All it had to do was muh-dikk more harlots, but no, it couldn't resist the inner gorilla. Though, it gave the world a warning the wise would heed. Today's mudsharks, being dumb bimbos, can't make the logical connection of nigger = death. What is most disgusting is the prevalence of butt ugly mutants who frankly are hellspawn.

Da'Spooktravious
03-09-2023, 04:43 PM
Growing up, I remember OJ Simpson was in The Cassandra Crossing, a suspense movie. OJ was far and away a magic that endeared itself to America. All it had to do was muh-dikk more harlots, but no, it couldn't resist the inner gorilla. Though, it gave the world a warning the wise would heed. Today's mudsharks, being dumb bimbos, can't make the logical connection of nigger = death. What is most disgusting is the prevalence of butt ugly mutants who frankly are hellspawn.

I remember that movie. Something that was on late at night in the UK and you'd watch just so you stay up late. The Juice played a virtuous character, an Interpol agent disguised as a priest going after a drug pusher. In other words, a Magic Negro.

Mudsharking is - and I'm being very, very generous and naively so - a wasted opportunity and a decision they will regret as any quality white man with a sense of integrity and honor would never willingly associate with a mudshark, let alone sleep with them or form a marriage partnership. But, in reality, mudsharking is absolutely disgusting and a risk to a woman's life.

For a mudshark to produce offspring with a Tyrone is simply a crime against nature. The vilest of the vile. My sympathy for white sluts who get OJ'd is zero. The anecdotal evidence is there, and so is the empirical evidence. Overlooking that easily available evidence gets a mudshark what she deserves: a membership in the Nicole Brown-Simpson Sorority which meets six-feet-under. New members are joining on a regular basis.

Keep involved in your daughters' lives!

IseDaDiva
03-09-2023, 07:02 PM

No nigra becomes a wild savage. It's always there. Some manage to hide it longer than others. The least annoyance, frustration (like waiting in line for some wangs), or another irritant will summon the beast. A mudshark dumping her buck can be guaranteed some sort of horrific death. If the nigger can't have her no one can. This is hard-wired in the spook's DNA.

I would like to see statistics on mudsharks who have had long, happy marriages with niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-09-2023, 07:08 PM
The least annoyance, frustration (like waiting in line for some wangs), or another irritant will summon the beast.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

golden quill award of the day....:thumbsup

Da'Spooktravious
03-09-2023, 07:19 PM
No nigra becomes a wild savage. It's always there. Some manage to hide it longer than others. The least annoyance, frustration (like waiting in line for some wangs), or another irritant will summon the beast. A mudshark dumping her buck can be guaranteed some sort of horrific death. If the nigger can't have her no one can. This is hard-wired in the spook's DNA.

I would like to see statistics on mudsharks who have had long, happy marriages with niggers.

True! Point taken. The savage nature is always there. The desire for clout on IG with they homiez will at a minimum bring out their genetic stupidity (NBA bakkaball nigger Ja Morant flashing his gun and gang signs at a club in Memphrica), a dissing of a mix tape, bakkaball dispute at 0215 in the projects, a mistake with a food order at KFC, Popeyes etc. will bring out the violence in savage jungle nigger.

The mudshark stats would be interesting. The starting point is that nigger on white crime is about 40 times higher than white on nigger crime.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-09-2023, 11:26 PM
True! Point taken. The savage nature is always there. The desire for clout on IG with they homiez will at a minimum bring out their genetic stupidity (NBA bakkaball nigger Ja Morant flashing his gun and gang signs at a club in Memphrica), a dissing of a mix tape, bakkaball dispute at 0215 in the projects, a mistake with a food order at KFC, Popeyes etc. will bring out the violence in savage jungle nigger.

The mudshark stats would be interesting. The starting point is that nigger on white crime is about 40 times higher than white on nigger crime.

Some of the nogs that are successful in normal "human" activities that we have created,
they manage to keep the nature of the beast under wraps for a while. When the smell of success is no longer
in the air, the sub-simian nostrils flare, and they are once again roaming the savannah seeking whom they may devour.

Fortunately for us the (c)rapper coontingent gets groomed for complete depravity straight out of the sowbox , and are usually deleted by the mid 20's.
Never knew 'em, and thankfully never have to see them staining my screen in the future.

haywood
03-10-2023, 01:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y5w_7Pw4NQ

Every single TIME!!