PDA

View Full Version : Police take punches at scooter nigger and camera nigger.

LaraLoganisaSaint
03-07-2023, 02:53 AM
https://youtu.be/WMF9my8agPs

Shame they didn't seem to get away with it.

haywood
03-07-2023, 08:11 AM
https://youtu.be/WMF9my8agPs

Shame they didn't seem to get away with it.

Was the jury ALL niggers?!

LaraLoganisaSaint
03-07-2023, 09:30 AM
Was the jury ALL niggers?!
Probably.

Anastasia
03-07-2023, 11:41 AM
I've served on juries with niggers and it's as bad as you think, maybe worse. No human can ever get a fair trial with niggers on the jury.

One jury I was on was for a white-on-white and two niggers voted to acquit the obviously guilty defendant just because he was WOKE and the victim wasn't. They hung the jury 10-2. Niggers always have to divide everyone into categories from kangz to villains and always blindly support whoever's in their "higher" category.

IseDaDiva
03-11-2023, 07:17 PM
The only JURY niggers understand is the JURRY they drape themselves in.

LaraLoganisaSaint
03-12-2023, 01:31 AM
The only JURY niggers understand is the JURRY they drape themselves in.

Wakka wakka, thanks Fozzy!
This show brought to you by the letter N.
So, I went to Africa for a fish sandwich, but the catch of the day was Malaria!

Tar Remover
03-17-2023, 04:12 AM
And as usual, I arrived JUST in the nick of time to post MY 2 cents worth.......:lol

Nigger lovers LOVE their "selective video" skills DON'T they......

Tar Remover
03-17-2023, 04:13 AM
The only JURY niggers understand is the JURRY they drape themselves in.:rofl:rofl:rofl

Moe_Gibbs
03-20-2023, 12:33 AM
I've served on juries with niggers and it's as bad as you think, maybe worse. No human can ever get a fair trial with niggers on the jury.

One jury I was on was for a white-on-white and two niggers voted to acquit the obviously guilty defendant just because he was WOKE and the victim wasn't. They hung the jury 10-2. Niggers always have to divide everyone into categories from kangz to villains and always blindly support whoever's in their "higher" category.

No nigger should ever have power over the fate of a human! Not ever.