PDA

View Full Version : 16 Year Old Florida Nigger Steals a Corolla (TNB ensues)

Nigger Wrangler
02-28-2023, 09:29 PM
So here we have a Florida nigger teenaper in a stolen Toyota being chased by State Troopers.

After a high speed chase, some of it through traffic, the Troopers performed a PIT maneuver, sending the nigger and the stolen Corolla off the road and into a couple of light poles! One all but falls on a Trooper's ride!

The nigger savage halls ass running across the highway, with Troopers right behind him.

The best part is while that is going on, the dashcam of the police car catches the Corolla slowly rolling across the highway and into the wood. For some reason that cracked me up.

Once the Troopers wrangled the nigger, the TNB comes fast and furious, including the ever popular "I can't breathe" followed by his "anxiety attack."

I watch these niggers run from police in these videos daily. I feel we need new laws to stop it. I may be an an extremist, but we need laws that punish niggers who run. There should be a mandatory 10 years in prison for every minute police have to chase their sorry asses. That's on top of the other charges and sentences. Furthermore, if you add the total time of the sentences with the nigger's age and it equals 100 years or more, it's a mandatory goodification. No exceptions.

As always, there's a refreshing number of people commenting on the video who know the score!

Happy Nigger History Month, y'all!

https://youtu.be/ZMsQQ7ipF6w