PDA

View Full Version : 13 year old sprog facing life behind bars for after school stabbing batwings of Nyheem- never too young for TNB!

Whitey Ford
02-26-2023, 06:57 PM
After-school attack: Three Coney Island teens indicted over death of 17-year-old

https://i.ibb.co/k9Qsd9f/1causeofdeath.jpg

A 13-year-old charged with murder is facing life behind bars for his alleged role in the killing of 17-year-old Nyheem Wright in an after-school assault, District Attorney Eric Gonzalez announced Wednesday.

Two other teenage boys, aged 14 and 16, were indicted on manslaughter charges for allegedly punching and kicking Wright during the Coney Island assault.

Paramedics rushed to the scene near West 30th Street and Mermaid Avenue at around 3:15 p.m. and took Wright to a local hospital, but he later died of a stab wound to his torso, prosecutors said.

The suspects were arraigned Wednesday before Brooklyn Supreme Court on an indictment in which they are variously charged with second-degree murder, first-degree manslaughter and first- and second-degree gang assault.

Prosecutors allege that Wright and his twin brother were surrounded by the three defendants in front of a strip mall when a fight ensued, purportedly stemming from a dispute over a girl.

The 14 and 16-year-old boys allegedly kicked and punched Wright about the head and body while the 13-year-old allegedly charged at the victim and stabbed him in the torso, according to investigators.

https://www.brooklynpaper.com/coney-island-teens-indicted-nyheem-wright/

jenkemfactory
02-26-2023, 09:08 PM
I remember HE-MAN saying that back when I was young.

Ray Cizzums
02-26-2023, 09:15 PM
The woketurd hack squad at the NY Post had "Nyheem's" mammy crying about what a gud boi he was.
I wrote to the hacks, and told them "Fuck Nyheem, and fuck his mammy". I'm sick of the nonstop
bellyaching of these nigger welfare mammies. Don't have a husband, don't have a job, don't have a home ?
DON"T SHIT 'EM OUT !
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
02-26-2023, 10:51 PM
The woketurd hack squad at the NY Post had "Nyheem's" mammy crying about what a gud boi he was.
I wrote to the hacks, and told them "Fuck Nyheem, and fuck his mammy". I'm sick of the nonstop
bellyaching of these nigger welfare mammies. Don't have a husband, don't have a job, don't have a home ?
DON"T SHIT 'EM OUT !
:bugeye

The mammy wants justuss fo her baybeee!

More potential wasted. The loss of narrow-headed, dull-eyed Nyheem is a loss for all of us.

Irony, Nyheem. You got it. Nice poster. :lol You didn't get shot!

Whitey Ford
02-26-2023, 11:49 PM
And, as they lead the lil' niggers responsible for this stabby batwinging away, you can't help but remember times now past. :lol
https://i.ibb.co/CQYhHSn/niggersinchains.jpg

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-27-2023, 12:00 AM
And, as they lead the lil' niggers responsible for this stabby batwinging away, you can't help but remember times now past. :lol

Damn they didn't even trust the niggra bucks in only chains. They had to yoke 'em like draft bovines to prevent Chimpout !! :whip