PDA

View Full Version : 15 Year Old Nigger Shoots At Police During Traffic Stop

Nigger Wrangler
02-25-2023, 08:31 PM
Jacksonville, Arkansas January 1, 2023

Jacksonville PD is attempting a traffic stop late at night.

As the Chevy SUV with temp plates comes to a stop, 15 year old nigger savage William James jumps out of the passenger seat and shoots at the officer.

Despite having plenty of reinforcements, they weren't able to properly wrangle the nigger that evening. With the help of US Marshals nigger James was succefully wrangled on January 9, without incident. (unfortunately)

Nigger James was charged as an adult with one count of terroristic actions.

Happy Nigger History Month!

Nigger James is a perfect example of the North American Pavement Ape.

https://youtu.be/CG1kEY8oDNs

Moe_Gibbs
02-26-2023, 02:21 AM
Jacksonville, Arkansas January 1, 2023

Jacksonville PD is attempting a traffic stop late at night.

As the Chevy SUV with temp plates comes to a stop, 15 year old nigger savage William James jumps out of the passenger seat and shoots at the officer.

Despite having plenty of reinforcements, they weren't able to properly wrangle the nigger that evening. With the help of US Marshals nigger James was succefully wrangled on January 9, without incident. (unfortunately)

Nigger James was charged as an adult with one count of terroristic actions.

Happy Nigger History Month!

Nigger James is a perfect example of the North American Pavement Ape.

https://youtu.be/CG1kEY8oDNs

Too bad he wasn't made good. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later.

Ray Cizzums
02-26-2023, 12:21 PM
Just like any road rage incident, I make sure I'm out of the truck first, and ready to deal.
If I was a cop - every nigger traffic stop would be a felony stop, until proven otherwise. I'd sling
a riot gun behind me, at the ready, put spike strips in front and behind two tires, and then ask for
license and registration. If the boon jumped out first, I'd have that 12 gauge on it. Fuck department
policy - do you want me to stop niggers or not ?
:bugeye

Unregistered
02-26-2023, 07:46 PM
It's pretty obvious that 15 year old niggers are charged as adults. That's the age the niggers in da muddaland face the midlife crisis. Without ebil YT's medical juju and gibsmuhdats they kick the KFC bucket latest in their early 30s.

Tar Remover
02-26-2023, 08:40 PM
ANOTHER pillar of chimp society....