PDA

View Full Version : Eva Green’s character in the new Appletv+ series Liason, is a mudshark.

Walnut-sized brains
02-24-2023, 02:49 AM
Eve Green, a pale English/French hottie actress (I refuse to call them all “actors” am not towing that line), who seems to have her movie and tv contracts modified so that she appears nude in at least a few scenes, is in a new series that started today on Appletv+. Well, I’m ten minutes in and in a scene at her home, some gorilla ‘groid in a suit walks in and they kiss. That’s it, I’m out, before they show them going at it. A French/English co-production, I’ve noticed that niggers are sprinkled liberally throughout their shows now, in numbers way beyond the statistics of the amount living in either country, in a feeble attempt to normalize the invasion.

Tar Remover
02-24-2023, 06:53 AM
I don't watch any of that shit for that exact reason.

haywood
02-24-2023, 01:12 PM
I don't watch any of that shit for that exact reason.

GREAT minds THINK alike!! I HATE that "woke" SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

IseDaDiva
02-24-2023, 02:20 PM
What about "Bridgerton", where it seems there were tons of high-toned aristocratic bucks and sows in Regency-era England? Coal burning and oil drilling galore. I'm sure it really happened.

Unregistered
02-24-2023, 06:42 PM
I bet every single original series or movie in Nigflix, WokeBO Max, Jizzney+, crAppleTV and Amazcoon Prime is a load of niggerloving crap. Definitely no need to spend money or time on them.

Ignatow
02-25-2023, 12:44 AM
What about "Bridgerton", where it seems there were tons of high-toned aristocratic bucks and sows in Regency-era England? Coal burning and oil drilling galore. I'm sure it really happened.

I don't intend to watch Bridgerton but I've seen ads for it, or news about it. Rich niggers in period clothes. At that time they should still be on chains, to be realistic.

Poor UK, it thinks it can make things better by importing and promoting niggers as British people.

IseDaDiva
02-25-2023, 01:46 PM
I don't intend to watch Bridgerton but I've seen ads for it, or news about it. Rich niggers in period clothes. At that time they should still be on chains, to be realistic.

Poor UK, it thinks it can make things better by importing and promoting niggers as British people.

Note that in the period shows, they find niggers with a lot of human blood. Even those shamelss libtards don't have the nerve to present a hulking, gorilla-faced Mike Tyson-type nigger as aristocratic. They think slipping in quadroons makes this more believable. The tragedy is that the young and the ignorant accept this as historically true.

That show reminds me of Vachel Lindsay's poem, "The Congo" which starts with "Their basic Savagery" and goes on:

"Came the cake-walk princes in their long

red coats,
Shoes with a patent-leather shine,
And tall silk hats that were red as wine.
And they pranced with their butterfly part-
ners there,
Coal-black maidens with pearls in their
hair,
Knee-skirts trimmed with the jessamine
sweet,
And bells on their ankles and little black
feet>>>

The cake-walk royalty then began
To walk for a cake that was tall as a man
To the tune of " Boomlay, boomlay,

Boom,"