PDA

View Full Version : Fat stank she boon crashes her SUV into Popeye's for not putting biscuits in her order

Whitey Ford
02-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Georgia woman crashes SUV into Popeyes after her order was missing biscuits, authorities say

https://i.ibb.co/RH7Ckx1/BELINDA-MILLER-MUG-GFX.webp

A Georgia woman recently was arrested after authorities say she purposefully crashed into the Popeyes restaurant .
The woman, identified as 50-year-old Belinda Miller of Augusta, is charged with felony aggravated assault and criminal damage to property in the first degree.
Just after 7:45 p.m. Saturday, Richmond County sheriff's deputies responded to the chicken restaurant in Augusta for an accident with injuries. The Popeyes manager told deputies Miller drove her SUV into the east entrance after she became upset that her order did not have any biscuits, according to the incident report.
The manager told authorities Miller's order was corrected and she received her biscuits prior to the incident, but Miller "was still not happy."
Prior to the incident, the manager said the woman made several threats to staff, even calling and threatening to drive her car into the building, according to the report.

https://archive.is/0NBix#selection-595.0-617.170

Moe_Gibbs
02-23-2023, 07:57 PM
Low IQ and zero impulse control, combined with a massive sense of entitlement. Liberals, you assholes created this problem. Chimps are gonna chimp out, it's what they do. Humans should know better than to keep coddling them.

Ray Cizzums
02-23-2023, 08:32 PM
That thing looks like the Mack Truck bulldog, ffs !
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-23-2023, 10:22 PM
Is that the traditional cow piss on the heyad niggerdoo? This nigger sow is 50 years old and hasn’t slowed down on the niggerdry at all. Niggers will kill you over biscuits, a dollar, any little thing they want.

Groid_Rage
02-23-2023, 10:48 PM
I was watching this Apple TV series "Servant", which is set in Niggadelphia. They have this fictitional local newscast of a fight at a famous chicken joint like Popeyes but all the brawlers were white. Total fiction,

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-24-2023, 03:05 AM
. They have this fictitional local newscast of a fight at a famous chicken joint like Popeyes but all the brawlers were white. Total fiction,

Total joke, no subscriptions again EVER. Humans could show them how much we impact their bottom line if we would en masse reject their COON-tent and demolish their bottom line.

If there were HUMAN-outs in fast food restaurants that often, you can be assured we would see EVERY one of them, instead virtually EVERY day.. and MULTIPLE times a day, it's niggers.

GeneralPat
02-24-2023, 06:17 AM
Crashed her SUV at a Popeye's over not getting biscuits. Good god, that is beyond stupid, I think it surpasses nigger levels of stupid.

haywood
02-24-2023, 01:14 PM
Georgia woman crashes SUV into Popeyes after her order was missing biscuits, authorities say

https://i.ibb.co/RH7Ckx1/BELINDA-MILLER-MUG-GFX.webp

https://archive.is/0NBix#selection-595.0-617.170

A candidate for "buck or sow!!"

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-24-2023, 01:45 PM
A candidate for "buck or sow!!"

"honorary" tranny in my book.... ugh

IseDaDiva
02-24-2023, 02:31 PM
I was watching this Apple TV series "Servant", which is set in Niggadelphia. They have this fictitional local newscast of a fight at a famous chicken joint like Popeyes but all the brawlers were white. Total fiction,

I tried to watch that show but the mandatory stupidity and silliness of those two YT cucks turned me off.

Okay, so is there documented evidence of YT committing murder and mayhem because of not enough hot sauce on their wings, too few sprinkles on their donuts, etc.?

I think they need to do a DNA test on that hideous sheboon to make sure it's not a buck. I get why niggers are so angry. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that staring back at you? I'd hate the world too.

Da'Spooktravious
02-24-2023, 09:52 PM
Crashed her SUV at a Popeye's over not getting biscuits. Good god, that is beyond stupid, I think it surpasses nigger levels of stupid.

I don't know what's worse: their savagery or stupidity. Perhaps the two are related.

Whitey Ford
02-24-2023, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkY-fkEeJ7o

Ray Cizzums
02-24-2023, 10:37 PM
I think they need to do a DNA test on that hideous sheboon to make sure it's not a buck. I get why niggers are so angry. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that staring back at you? I'd hate the world too.
Have a heart, 'Diva - there's a first time for everything. She never missed a biscuit before....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2023, 11:01 PM
I would pelt this nigger with a bunch of bananas to try and calm it down.

Groid_Rage
02-25-2023, 10:47 AM
Crashed her SUV at a Popeye's over not getting biscuits. Good god, that is beyond stupid, I think it surpasses nigger levels of stupid.Battlesow Galactica got her biscuit too, and the thing still attacked.

I tried to watch that show but the mandatory stupidity and silliness of those two YT cucks turned me off.

Okay, so is there documented evidence of YT committing murder and mayhem because of not enough hot sauce on their wings, too few sprinkles on their donuts, etc.?

I think they need to do a DNA test on that hideous sheboon to make sure it's not a buck. I get why niggers are so angry. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing that staring back at you? I'd hate the world too.Season 1 was good, and at least the white fictional fight was just with fists. But yeah the series went downhill fast after that.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-25-2023, 10:52 AM
I would pelt this nigger with a bunch of bananas to try and calm it down.

Gonna take a lot of strap on " bananas " to tame that beast in NU !

Groid_Rage
02-25-2023, 11:03 AM
I don't know what's worse: their savagery or stupidity. Perhaps the two are related.
Of course they are massively related.

haywood
03-05-2023, 01:47 PM
"honorary" tranny in my book.... ugh

Tru Dat!!