PDA

View Full Version : Debunking "black inventions." They didn't even invent peanut butter.

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-19-2023, 05:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRU_-IRzYSY

This guy does a good job putting niggers in their place alongside another woketard trying to credit them with inventing half the things in our lives.
Turns out, George Washington Carver didn't even invent peanut butter. The Incas did.
Niggers can't help themselves when it comes to stealing shit, no matter what time period they're from.

Tar Remover
02-19-2023, 06:22 AM
They DID invent Jenkum.....

animal mother
02-19-2023, 10:17 AM

And dirt cookies.

nigfreewisconsin
02-19-2023, 10:47 AM
Couple more that aren't mentoned in the video:

Automatic lubricators for locomotives. John Ramsbottom, locomotive designer for the London and South Western Railway, developed one in 1860, but it had the disadvantage of only being able to work while the throttle was open, so when the locomotive was coasting with the throttle closed, no oil was delivered to the bearings. James Roscoe, another Brit, developed an improved system by 1862 which overcame the issue of needing the throttle open to work. Both men predate Elijah McCoy by at least a decade.

Railroad knuckle couplers were developed by Ely Janney, who, by the way, was a former Confederate military officer (So the liberals would love to have him written out of the history books). The Janney coupler is still used, with improvements, in many parts of the world today.

Jim Crow
02-19-2023, 11:37 AM
Niggers invented nothing positive.However,they take stupidity,uncleanliness,ugliness,destruction,chaos ,laziness and all types of crime to an all time record! Most disgusting useless destructive beasts in the universe!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-19-2023, 12:47 PM
Think of how stupid you have to be to be a liberal or a nigger. This sums it up:
Whitey found a way to land on the moon but if it weren’t for nigger inventors, we would still have light bulbs that burned out every 14 hours or tissues without boxes. FFS the stupidity is astounding.

Banana Republic
02-19-2023, 02:30 PM
Take that, retard niggers!
:rofl :rofl :rofl

IseDaDiva
02-19-2023, 07:45 PM

When I found this forum I thought "Jenkum" was some kind of joke. I soon found it isn't. And those raycists try to say niggers aren't just like us.

Tar Remover
02-19-2023, 10:58 PM
When I found this forum I thought "Jenkum" was some kind of joke. I soon found it isn't. And those raycists try to say niggers aren't just like us.

22015:lol

Tar Remover
02-19-2023, 11:11 PM
Take that, retard niggers!
:rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

YEAH, you goddamn stupid tar covered bats!

jenkemfactory
02-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Niggers did not invent a thing. They did not even invent a stick. Chimps use sticks to pull out ants and they use larger sticks to fight off predators. Niggers just learned from chimps.

IseDaDiva
02-20-2023, 12:19 AM
Niggers did not invent a thing. They did not even invent a stick. Chimps use sticks to pull out ants and they use larger sticks to fight off predators. Niggers just learned from chimps.

Chimps used tools before niggers did. They figured out how to get the tasty termites out while niggers stood around scratching their nappy heads. Niggers merely appropriated the invention and claimed it as their own, which they continue to do to this day.

Banana Republic
02-20-2023, 08:58 PM

I didn't know about jenkem either.
Only a tar covered jungle bunny could come up with such "brilliant" invention.

Ignatow
02-21-2023, 04:43 AM
I think it's not even necessary to disprove nigger inventions. Only a fool will believe that any nigger invented anything worthwhile.

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-22-2023, 09:51 PM

Whoa...so that's what "butt chugging" is. Dear Jesus.

haywood
02-23-2023, 09:28 AM

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
02-23-2023, 06:28 PM
All they ever really invented were stupid excuses for crime, violence, failure and stupidity

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2023, 01:49 AM

The picture and the text together made me gag. I was aware of what jenkum is before but shit this was gross.

IseDaDiva
02-24-2023, 01:58 PM
The picture and the text together made me gag. I was aware of what jenkum is before but shit this was gross.

There's not much about niggers that's not gross, but this is a special kind of disgusting. Leave it to niggers to come up with this.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2023, 03:24 PM
There's not much about niggers that's not gross, but this is a special kind of disgusting. Leave it to niggers to come up with this.
Inhaling gas from fermented feces and urine to get high is the pinnacle of depravity.

IseDaDiva
02-24-2023, 06:11 PM
Inhaling gas from fermented feces and urine to get high is the pinnacle of depravity.

Don't say that! Every single time I said I'd finally seen the pinnacle of depravity from niggers, they go and make a liar of me.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-24-2023, 10:36 PM
Don't say that! Every single time I said I'd finally seen the pinnacle of depravity from niggers, they go and make a liar of me.
I hear ya, tomorrow is a new day. They always find ways to surprise me.