PDA

View Full Version : Gun Totin' Trayvon Shoves Cop, Gets Stuffed

Nigger Wrangler
02-19-2023, 01:35 AM
Atlanta PD gets a call about an armed nigger making a fuss.

The officer, a big nigger, is walking into the door when Trayvon is walking out and elbows the cop. The nigger cop immediately puts Trayvon on the ground, asking the little nigger what he was thinking. Meekly the once tough nigger proclaimed he dindo nuffin.

The cop turns the buck over, pants already below his ass, and throws the handcuffs on.

Low and behold it's turns out Trayvon is the exact nigger the cop was looking for. The nigger had an illegally modified handgun and a window punch. Typical nigger home invasion kit.

The 17 year old nigger already caught himself felony charges. It's a shame he didn't do something along the way to make him a good nigger boy. I'm sure he will be rendered good sooner or later.

Enjoy...

https://youtu.be/rxksVVw_3_4

Tar Remover
02-19-2023, 06:21 AM
Niggers really are stupid, aren't they......

Banana Republic
02-19-2023, 02:35 PM
Niggers really are stupid, aren't they......

Niggers are physically, mentally, morally and spiritually handicapped.

IseDaDiva
02-19-2023, 06:39 PM
The massively-bootlipped, saggy pants-ass, shit-for-brains nigga needs a good whuppin'. But it's okay. He'll be back knuckling around the streets tomorrow.

Moe_Gibbs
02-22-2023, 10:12 PM
Atlanta PD gets a call about an armed nigger making a fuss.

The officer, a big nigger, is walking into the door when Trayvon is walking out and elbows the cop. The nigger cop immediately puts Trayvon on the ground, asking the little nigger what he was thinking. Meekly the once tough nigger proclaimed he dindo nuffin.

The cop turns the buck over, pants already below his ass, and throws the handcuffs on.

Low and behold it's turns out Trayvon is the exact nigger the cop was looking for. The nigger had an illegally modified handgun and a window punch. Typical nigger home invasion kit.

The 17 year old nigger already caught himself felony charges. It's a shame he didn't do something along the way to make him a good nigger boy. I'm sure he will be rendered good sooner or later.

Enjoy...

https://youtu.be/rxksVVw_3_4

Didn't watch the link yet, but let me guess, the nog had a Glock with a full auto switch.