PDA

View Full Version : Minnesota Congresswoman throws hot coffee in simian faced nigger attacker Kendrick's face

Whitey Ford
02-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Rep. Angie Craig told police she fought off an attacker using hot coffee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KgjfmKm1I4

Representative Angie Craig, D-Minn., is bruised but otherwise OK after fighting off an attacker in the elevator of her D.C. apartment building Thursday.

Police say the suspected assailant, 26-year-old Kendrick Hamlin, is in custody, charged with simple assault. The attack did not appear to be politically motivated, said Craig's chief of staff, Nick Coe, in a statement.

According to the police report, Craig spotted her assailant in the lobby of her apartment complex around 7:10 a.m. The man was "acting erratic as if he was under the influence of an unknown substance," Craig told police.

She said "Good morning" to the man before she entered the elevator. The man followed her in "and began to randomly do pushups," the report says.

The man then punched Craig on the chin and grabbed her neck, according to the report. Craig told police she threw her hot coffee on the man, who then fled.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/10/1155941934/angie-craig-attack-hot-coffee

Ignatow
02-10-2023, 04:48 PM
Struggling with his mental health, euphemism for chimpanzee IQ, just normal for all niggers. I laughed when I saw Whiteys description of "simian". That looked like planet of the apes ugly.

haywood
02-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Struggling with his mental health, euphemism for chimpanzee IQ, just normal for all niggers. I laughed when I saw Whiteys description of "simian". That looked like planet of the apes ugly.

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-10-2023, 06:03 PM
The missing link is exactly what I thought.

Banana Republic
02-10-2023, 07:02 PM
Look at its face! LOL
Did this thing get out from some Donkey Kong game?
:panerachimp

CoonsЯus
02-10-2023, 07:07 PM
Well DC = District of Coons. When you are in proximity to so many spooks, this is not a matter of ' if. '

IseDaDiva
02-10-2023, 09:47 PM
So, a human can't get on an elevator without being attacked by a feral nigger who is struggling with mental health issues?

NO, that's not it, you stupid, disgusting, libtard asshole sheeples! This is a nigger. He sees a human woman and its primitive brain tells it "MUH DIK" and it attacks. It's their instinct and unlike in olden times, they know there will be zero repercussions and no longer need to control their natural urges.

Luckily she had that coffee or for sure she would have been raped and maybe strangled. She better move to a place that has security and locked doors and carry a gun from now on.

It's mind-boggling they can show that vile simian picture and call it "a man".

Tar Remover
06-20-2023, 02:21 AM
Tell me that isn't a limb swinging monkey, Go ahead, try it!:lol

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2023, 09:27 AM
So, a human can't get on an elevator without being attacked by a feral nigger who is struggling with mental health issues?

NO, that's not it, you stupid, disgusting, libtard asshole sheeples! This is a nigger. He sees a human woman and its primitive brain tells it "MUH DIK" and it attacks. It's their instinct and unlike in olden times, they know there will be zero repercussions and no longer need to control their natural urges.

Luckily she had that coffee or for sure she would have been raped and maybe strangled. She better move to a place that has security and locked doors and carry a gun from now on.

"Muh struggles wit mental helff made me do it, yo honor !"
The news cucks, always building excuses into the story, for these fucking archaic hominid parasites...
:bugeye

animal mother
06-20-2023, 10:17 AM
I wonder if this Minnesota liberal will now understand reality when dealing with niggers or continue to be a coddler?
My bet is on the latter. She escaped horrific harm and is lucky to be alive given the look at that primitive primate.

IseDaDiva
06-20-2023, 10:49 AM
charged with simple assault.

The yard ape didn't get to rape and strangle her only because she threw the coffee in its monkey face, so it's not really a crime.

When a person is charged with misdemeanor simple assault; they face a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail and fines up to $1,000.

The groid is long since back to knuckling around on the streets, seeking new victims. What a joke.

jenkemfactory
06-21-2023, 09:45 AM
Let me guess. She will forgive the chimp. End of story.

knot a Knigger
06-23-2023, 10:34 PM
Her constituents was jus gedsin repeat shuns and sheeit

haywood
06-25-2023, 02:33 PM

Hot coffer PREVENTS MUH DIK!! I LAUGHED my @$$ off when I read this!! We could make a documentary about this and call "Homo Ereectus meets coffee and MUH DIK is prevented!!" I 'm eagerly awaiting the trailer!!