PDA

View Full Version : Barry "Dillrod" says the movie industry is "OVA" !!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-08-2023, 03:31 PM
No shit Sherlock ?

Too bad you can't say why exactly huh ?

Movies finished ? NIGGERS plastered all over them larger than life and up your nose

Oscars finished ? Will Smiff being a feral NIGGER , LIVE and unwrangled

Disney in the toilet ? Inciting nigger hatred against YT, and petting TNB for everyone to see in the "Maijic NIGGER Kangdom"

You dumbf**ks think YT is gonna pay you for this shit ??

https://www.lamag.com/culturefiles/barry-diller-the-oscars-are-over-and-the-movie-business-is-finished/

Ray Cizzums
02-08-2023, 05:35 PM
Yet the woke dogshit machine keeps cranking out "product", and the fake stars keep getting jammed down our throats.
I love how "The pandemic" is the catch-all excuse for the industry's nose dive, when we all know it's nigger fatigue....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
02-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema. Years ago literally. Nothing but niggers in stupid roles with their subservient white characters. The regular cinema goers are the new zombie brain dead among us.

Odin's balls
02-09-2023, 03:11 PM
Can't remember the last time I went to the cinema. Years ago literally. Nothing but niggers in stupid roles with their subservient white characters. The regular cinema goers are the new zombie brain dead among us.

"Reimagined' favourites with tenuous links to the original, plus added niggers, so their feelings don't get hurt.

A bit like rolling a diamond in dogshit. That's Hollywoke.

haywood
02-10-2023, 01:59 AM
"Reimagined' favourites with tenuous links to the original, plus added niggers, so their feelings don't get hurt.

A bit like rolling a diamond in dogshit. That's Hollywoke.

Tru Dat!!