PDA

View Full Version : Is this "Nigger History Munf"?

IseDaDiva
02-05-2023, 08:15 PM
On a frigid Saturday night, I just wanted to chill and watch a movie. These were the majority of the offerings: (not shown but also offered - "King Richard" the story of the Gorrillams sister sows and they pappy)

haywood
02-05-2023, 08:31 PM
On a frigid Saturday night, I just wanted to chill and watch a movie. These were the majority of the offerings: (not shown but also offered - "King Richard" the story of the Gorrillams sister sows and they pappy)

Yep. it beez NIGGER hist'ry munf!! We wuntz reperations n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-05-2023, 08:50 PM
I didn’t realize it was niggy history munf until yesterday. I hate the shit. “Celebrate black voices”. Fuck you!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
02-05-2023, 10:34 PM
Wow can't wait to see the buffarilla playing an "elf queen" in Lord of the Coons.... smfh.....

I have cut all TV services. If there is something I want to watch, I have an antenna and the net. "F" their nigger lovin' nogger pettin' "programming"

Groid_Rage
02-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Even though Amazon has lately featured a lot of gorilla shit, they have tons of old pre-niggrified movies all te way from the 1930s and up. However, they have "Wakanda Forever" as the first thing on their homepage. Above it they have "Black Brilliance" to describe that POS nigger flop of a movie.

MightyWhite
02-07-2023, 08:24 PM
I figured it was from day 1. Every commercial on TV has nothing but more niggers doing the dirty work. About 99% of the ads full of niggers. Even though they don't use the products the suppliers are just hoping...one not coming true for sure.