PDA

View Full Version : "Luxury Rental Home" party shooting- 7 shot w/ 3 batwings outside Beverly Hills

Whitey Ford
01-29-2023, 09:04 PM
It doesn't name any names, but my nigdar is pinging hard here.
At least seven people were shot, three fatally, near Beverly Hills on Saturday.

https://i.ibb.co/BPxnnvw/bowl.webp

At least three people were killed and four injured in the second mass shooting to erupt in Los Angeles County in eight days -- the sixth in California this month, according to police.

The latest shooting occurred Saturday in the upscale Beverly Crest neighborhood of Los Angeles, bordering Beverly Hills.

The mass-casualty shooting unfolded around 2:30 a.m. when police received multiple 911 calls of a shooting in progress at a short-term rental luxury home in the neighborhood, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.

A senior LAPD source told ABC News that the three people killed were found in a car outside of the rental home. Two wounded individuals were found nearby and two others were taken to area hospitals in private vehicles, police said.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/6th-mass-shooting-13-days-rocks-california/story?id=96749605

Anastasia
01-29-2023, 09:16 PM
The one thing that makes me doubt it was niggers is that nigger marksmanship is rarely that good. My guess would be either Iranian sand niggers (there are a lot of them in that area) or Mexican border niggers. Definitely wasn't normal white people.

Ray Cizzums
01-29-2023, 09:24 PM
I saw a list of victim's online, and they were all standard ebonic nigger names.
The high batwing ratio indicates a spigger, or some other type of breed, doing the shooting.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
01-29-2023, 10:09 PM
I saw a list of victim's online, and they were all standard ebonic nigger names.
The high batwing ratio indicates a spigger, or some other type of breed, doing the shooting.
:bugeyeI figured the vics are nigs, but I'm betting the shooters are too since the standard "no description of the suspects" was issued.
Maybe one of the gun apes got lucky or knew his business?
Do you have a link?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-29-2023, 11:23 PM

Well it was a party or something? I suppose nigger hit ratio goes up a bit if there's alot of nigger fish in the barrel ! :lol

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2023, 12:14 AM
Well it was a party or something? I suppose nigger hit ratio goes up a bit if there's alot of nigger fish in the barrel ! :lol
It was supposedly a "Short term rental", meaning some nibbas got a hold of an AirBnB. Those things shouldn't
be allowed in single family neighborhoods. You want to run a motel ? Buy one. I can't find the link, what I read
was in a comments section.

Moe_Gibbs
01-30-2023, 05:10 AM
This has TNB written all over it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-30-2023, 10:00 AM
All I ever hear about is how whitey is the only one to commit mass shootings but the majority are done by niggers. These just disappear so quickly when it’s niggers that the majority of the dulled down population doesn’t remember them.

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2023, 05:36 PM
The cucks at the NY Post, doing the usual back flips, trying to paint craven ratchet skanks as human females.
The NYP loves to tag these congo-bats as "young mothers", but no mention is made of why they're at a "swanky
party", a 1000 miles from home, getting batwinged by niggers. And what's really not mentioned is any description
of the shooters. Just look at the pics of these sheboons, and explain how they can afford this trip they took ? I'm
guessing they were drug mules, and the mule skinner didn't pay his suppliers. Fucking niggers....
https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/three-victims-of-beverly-crest-la-mass-shooting-identified/

IseDaDiva
01-30-2023, 07:02 PM

Yeah. I understand how 3/7 batwinged might throw a person off, but niggas for sure, where every gathering erupts on violence.

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2023, 07:54 PM
Yeah. I understand how 3/7 batwinged might throw a person off, but niggas for sure, where every gathering erupts on violence.

"Swanky party" my ass ! WTF are the "two young mothers" doing at a rented house, 1000 miles from "they keeds" ?
This was a fentanyl smuggling operation, interstate prostitution, or some other nefarious nigger crime scenario, that
the press is eager to conceal. The Post's recent headlines : Mississippi Mom of Two Arrested - yeah, now a "mom" of one,
because she threw the other one off a bridge. "Brooklyn Mom Drowns Three" - yeah, her three sprogs, after she made
threats to do so, because she was getting evicted, again. I'd say you could strip the bitch of her "Mom" status, and use
1st degree triple murderer instead. Oops, pardon me - she wuz kray kray, and the NYC social workers dropped the ball.
Why am the authorities dindu nuffin ? We demandin' answers. Where my lawyer at ?

Jim Crow
01-30-2023, 10:30 PM
Maybe another one will batwing overnight and make it 4/7 which is over 50%. that’s good shooting for a nigger. With nigger shooting it’s 27 shot and maybe one or two sets of batwings and mostly minor injuries.

IseDaDiva
01-30-2023, 11:18 PM
"Swanky party" my ass ! WTF are the "two young mothers" doing at a rented house, 1000 miles from "they keeds" ?
This was a fentanyl smuggling operation, interstate prostitution, or some other nefarious nigger crime scenario, that
the press is eager to conceal. The Post's recent headlines : Mississippi Mom of Two Arrested - yeah, now a "mom" of one,
because she threw the other one off a bridge. "Brooklyn Mom Drowns Three" - yeah, her three sprogs, after she made
threats to do so, because she was getting evicted, again. I'd say you could strip the bitch of her "Mom" status, and use
1st degree triple murderer instead. Oops, pardon me - she wuz kray kray, and the NYC social workers dropped the ball.
Why am the authorities dindu nuffin ? We demandin' answers. Where my lawyer at ?

Oh, I HATE that! Every sow slut over the age of 13 is a "young mother" - just every like every dead buck was a "young father" to a bunch of niglets he's never even met - since they start shitting out niglets the minute they become fecund.

Rutting with anonymous bucks and then squatting and squirting out a multitude of sprogs for more welfare, Sec8 and food stamps and all the other perks provided by the taxpayers doesn't make a sow a "mother". A cat is a better mother than a rachet sheboon! A mouse is better!

:mad:

:sheboon

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2023, 12:13 AM

Destiny looks like she is axin a question “sheeeeeit?” Sheeit can be a noun, verb, pronoun, adjective and even a complete sentence. I think all niggers can communicate with just that word.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-31-2023, 11:55 AM
It doesn't name any names, but my nigdar is pinging hard here.
At least seven people were shot, three fatally, near Beverly Hills on Saturday.

https://i.ibb.co/BPxnnvw/bowl.webp

https://abcnews.go.com/US/6th-mass-shooting-13-days-rocks-california/story?id=96749605

Must be Niggers. Even the cops are laughing.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-31-2023, 12:04 PM
The cucks at the NY Post, doing the usual back flips, trying to paint craven ratchet skanks as human females.
The NYP loves to tag these congo-bats as "young mothers", but no mention is made of why they're at a "swanky
party", a 1000 miles from home, getting batwinged by niggers. And what's really not mentioned is any description
of the shooters. Just look at the pics of these sheboons, and explain how they can afford this trip they took ? I'm
guessing they were drug mules, and the mule skinner didn't pay his suppliers. Fucking niggers....
https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/three-victims-of-beverly-crest-la-mass-shooting-identified/

Oh yeah. Definitely Nigger shooters as well. "Young Mother". Pffft! Incubator for future felons would be a more accurate description. Little meal-tickets for Da Welfare an shee-it.

Groid_Rage
02-01-2023, 06:39 PM
https://nypost.com/2023/01/30/three-victims-of-beverly-crest-la-mass-shooting-identified/You should be a detective at least for nigger crimes. Those hoes certainly weren't there for their PTA party

Groid_Rage
02-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Oh yeah. Definitely Nigger shooters as well. "Young Mother". Pffft! Incubator for future felons would be a more accurate description. Little meal-tickets for Da Welfare an shee-it.AKA future felon factories

GDRHammer
02-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Ugh...as the owner of a rental condo on the beach in Destin, FL the thought of niggers possibly renting my beautiful studio unit gives me nightmares. Unfortunately race is not a rental criteria. If it were possible I would ask the company who manages my rentals would ask the human/nigger question. I have written previous posts about how niggers have somehow found our paradise seaside community and are doing their best to niggerfuxate it.

IseDaDiva
02-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Ugh...as the owner of a rental condo on the beach in Destin, FL the thought of niggers possibly renting my beautiful studio unit gives me nightmares. Unfortunately race is not a rental criteria. If it were possible I would ask the company who manages my rentals would ask the human/nigger question. I have written previous posts about how niggers have somehow found our paradise seaside community and are doing their best to niggerfuxate it.

Uh oh. You better have a contractor on stand-by to repair the massive destruction that niggers will leave in their wake in your home after their drug-fueled bongo parties, shoot outs, fights, and - since they have not evolved to the point of living in actual houses and being civilized - probably pissing all over the floors.

Odin's balls
02-05-2023, 10:27 AM
Uh oh. You better have a contractor on stand-by to repair the massive destruction that niggers will leave in their wake in your home after their drug-fueled bongo parties, shoot outs, fights, and - since they have not evolved to the point of living in actual houses and being civilized - probably pissing all over the floors.

I think you will find that niggers have a great love for Whitey's magic indoor plumbing.

Which is why they shit in the bath. Somalinigger infestations are famed for this.