PDA

View Full Version : Based White Devil, Gives Zero Fucks About Liver-Lipping Nigger's Video

Ray Cizzums
01-23-2023, 07:10 PM
This is Ray Cizzums brother-from-another-mother, in action.
A great N-bombing, from a southern patriot. This nigger is NOT getting out of that truck....
:bugeye
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/125/497/124/playable/952e86d620fdf0a9.mp4

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-23-2023, 07:18 PM
:lol love it!

haywood
01-24-2023, 12:12 AM
This is Ray Cizzums brother-from-another-mother, in action.
A great N-bombing, from a southern patriot. This nigger is NOT getting out of that truck....
:bugeye
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/125/497/124/playable/952e86d620fdf0a9.mp4

Comedy GOLD!!!!

Defund Welfare
01-24-2023, 02:56 AM
That is one bold man to tell that nigger to get out. They bring nothing but trouble and just like roaches if you let them settle, you soon have an infestation. You’ve seen what happens in Haiti, Zimbabwe, and South Apefrica when niggers get in a high enough population around other demographics. Even worse if they have “political influence”. Hope someday we can get back to entire communities banning these stupid coons and no longer have to constantly worry about our safety.

”Those niggers were the best neighbors I ever had”
-No one ever

Kagman
01-24-2023, 08:10 AM
Even worse if they have “political influence”. Hope someday we can get back to entire communities banning these stupid coons and no longer have to constantly worry about our safety.

We need the Jim Crow laws not only back on the books but on afterburners. Niggerdom needs to be excised from this nation

Tar Remover
01-24-2023, 11:05 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:unigger

haywood
01-24-2023, 11:23 PM
We need the Jim Crow laws not only back on the books but on afterburners. Niggerdom needs to be excised from this nation

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

HonkyDevil
01-25-2023, 09:11 PM
Well I'm sure it's not news to anyone that niggers go belly up when yt starts yelling back (unless theres 10 niggers and one yt) but this is a great example. Imagine if everyone reacted to niggers like this. They'd mellow out real quick. I had a sheboon following me through a hardware store once screeching at me and when I turned around and yelled back she looked at the floor. Fucking nigger coward.

haywood
01-29-2023, 12:11 PM
Well I'm sure it's not news to anyone that niggers go belly up when yt starts yelling back (unless theres 10 niggers and one yt) but this is a great example. Imagine if everyone reacted to niggers like this. They'd mellow out real quick. I had a sheboon following me through a hardware store once screeching at me and when I turned around and yelled back she looked at the floor. Fucking nigger coward.

When it's LESS than ten against one they always back down!!