PDA

View Full Version : Staten Island sowboon teenaper in utter shock after being wrangled for assaulting LEO during teenaper brawl

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-22-2023, 01:07 PM
We can hit polices but dey ain't supposeda be hittin' uss'ns !!

https://nypost.com/2023/01/04/nypd-cop-suspended-after-punching-teen-girl-in-viral-video/

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-staten-island-nypd-cop-suspended-brawl-punch-girl-20230104-kyhapbpivbg2nixp5bu5uzwchu-story.html

haywood
01-22-2023, 01:38 PM
We can hit police but dey ain't supposeda be hittin' uss'ns !!

https://nypost.com/2023/01/04/nypd-cop-suspended-after-punching-teen-girl-in-viral-video/

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-staten-island-nypd-cop-suspended-brawl-punch-girl-20230104-kyhapbpivbg2nixp5bu5uzwchu-story.html

Doesn't WORK that way, NIGGER!!

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2023, 02:24 PM
We can hit polices but dey ain't supposeda be hittin' uss'ns !!

Lyonna Robinson is one hideous chimpette. Tigers are cute when they're little, but that thing is certainly not.
The Post leaves out the part where she attacks the cop, while he's arresting her equally nasty little "sistah".
Try running up, and hitting a cop while he's arresting someone, and see what happens....
:bugeye

Celticgirl
01-22-2023, 02:49 PM
Didnt know staten island was so niggerfied.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-22-2023, 03:05 PM
Mammy said..

“I had no idea about it,” the mother said. “I was hurt. It’s upsetting when a female was hit by a male but this is a juvenile by a police officer, so it just brings it to another notch.”

Love how mammy makes "Lyonna" sound like a frail slip of a girl innocently asking the cop what was going on,

instead of a double stacked bootlipped baboon violently acting out its feral instincts

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2023, 03:38 PM
Mammy said..

Love how mammy makes "Lyonna" sound like a frail slip of a girl innocently asking the cop what was going on,

instead of a double stacked bootlipped baboon violently acting out its feral instincts
One look, and you know it will hit 200 pounds of ugly fat by age 20, 300+ by age 30.
Every calorie paid for by the white debbil....

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-22-2023, 04:02 PM
One look, and you know it will hit 200 pounds of ugly fat by age 20, 300+ by age 30.
Every calorie paid for by the white debbil....

:rofl

You know it ! I wonder if Doc Cizzums has some weight loss plans for the boon community..
I suppose it might involve cold rolled steel, rawhide lariats, and cotton on the vine among other materials .

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2023, 05:59 PM
:rofl

You know it ! I wonder if Doc Cizzums has some weight loss plans for the boon community..
I suppose it might involve cold rolled steel, rawhide lariats, and cotton on the vine among other materials .
The quickest way to lose 20 ugly pounds is remove the head. Like a chicken, they don't even know that it's gone. :)

Defund Welfare
01-22-2023, 06:47 PM
The quickest way to lose 20 ugly pounds is remove the head. Like a chicken, they don't even know that it's gone. :)
That would make the nigger smarter, or at least it wouldn’t be assaulting police officers as often while playing the ghetto lotto.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-22-2023, 09:31 PM
That would make the nigger smarter, or at least it wouldn’t be assaulting police officers as often while playing the ghetto lotto.
I bet its body would still assault anything in range for around 60 seconds after the mostly stone composed cranium is removed.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-23-2023, 03:40 PM
'captured him punching a 14-year-old girl in the head"

SMH! Shit! That won't do that savage monkey any harm. Dey hayeds beez more resilient than kevlar. Plus, the cop hits like a powder puff.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
01-23-2023, 03:45 PM

20 pounds of head with no brain inside. Just a rock. Rocks are heavy.:sheboon

animal mother
01-23-2023, 07:37 PM
WTF was this cop thinking? Beating a cinder block with his bare hands when he had a perfectly good night stick available.