PDA

View Full Version : Extra Ugly, Bleached out Groid

SC Anemia
01-21-2023, 03:43 PM
I don't remember what I was searching for but came across this mutant nigger:

You know the expression 'a face only a mother could love' well I kinda doubt it this time. :lol

Ray Cizzums
01-21-2023, 04:02 PM

You know the expression 'a face only a mother could love' well I kinda doubt it this time. :lol
Dogshit turns white eventually. A lot can happen to it....
:bugeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58sP8azcHfQ

IseDaDiva
01-21-2023, 06:42 PM

I've said before that white niggers are even more hideous than the black ones, even in fake pics like this. If niggers hate us, why do they want YT skin, hair, and eyelashes? I don't get it.

Whoever owns this scam will get rich from dumb sows who don't realize that pic is photoshopped and will sell their food skamps to order this snake oil. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-21-2023, 11:47 PM
I've said before that white niggers are even more hideous than the black ones, even in fake pics like this. If niggers hate us, why do they want YT skin, hair, and eyelashes? I don't get it.

Whoever owns this scam will get rich from dumb sows who don't realize that pic is photoshopped and will sell their food skamps to order this snake oil. :lol
They don’t hate us, they covet what we have. They’re envious. Cries of racism are their only weapon to obtain what we have. We know they can’t obtain anything with their intellect.

haywood
01-22-2023, 01:37 PM
They don’t hate us, they covet what we have. They’re envious. Cries of racism are their only weapon to obtain what we have. We know they can’t obtain anything with their intellect.

Tru Dat!! WHAT intellect?!