PDA

View Full Version : Crazy nigger starves to death in jail

Espantoon
01-17-2023, 07:52 PM
The nigger stopped taking its meds, then stopped eating and drinking. Batwings followed.
https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article271245217.html

DR Spook
01-17-2023, 08:22 PM
Freaking outstanding! Finally a nigger did a good public service!

Jim Crow
01-17-2023, 08:35 PM
That’s a good nigger!wish they’d all do the same

haywood
01-18-2023, 09:49 AM
Freaking outstanding! Finally a nigger did a good public service!

It needs to happen MORE often!!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
01-18-2023, 05:59 PM
Just tell 'em they'll never see a KFC wang again. Enough to make any nigger suicidal !

Tar Remover
01-18-2023, 07:37 PM
Why waste food?

GeneralPat
01-18-2023, 09:36 PM
That should be a trend among niggers at the NU.

Defund Welfare
01-19-2023, 02:05 PM
What a load of caca. Is it racist to force him to take his meds? Sounds like there really was no saving this dumb nigger.
Whenever an animal attacks a human it’s put to sleep and nobody sheds a tear, but those same people seem very verbose about the rights of prisoners who killed multiple people.

That article is ridiculously long and as far as I’m concerned, that nigger is a good boy now!

SC Anemia
01-19-2023, 04:19 PM

CoonsЯus
01-19-2023, 06:34 PM
The self diluting nig-nog is a valuable one !!

tweakstick
01-19-2023, 08:58 PM
All joking about the dead nigger is fine but we do have a serious issue with our jail system. Private contracting has ruined it as a whole. This case happened in Arkansas and I can tell you according to a family member who had the displeasure of keeping their company quite involuntarily, some of the people who run these places are worse than the inmates. They are the ones solely responsible for the drug problems in the jails. They're worse than today's cops. The stories I heard would make you sick. They include mistreatment of veterans with PTSD, allowing prisoners to beat or rape other prisoners as revenge by staff, no medical care for stage four cancer patients and allowing treatable diseases to become terminal due to staff indifference.

Contractors seem to ruin everything in government service that they touch at every level. They are responsible for everything from war crimes to jail crimes to medical malpractice - most of them covered up as policy and per contract.

Espantoon
01-19-2023, 09:18 PM
All joking about the dead nigger is fine but we do have a serious issue with our jail system. Private contracting has ruined it as a whole. This case happened in Arkansas and I can tell you according to a family member who had the displeasure of keeping their company quite involuntarily, some of the people who run these places are worse than the inmates. They are the ones solely responsible for the drug problems in the jails. They're worse than today's cops. The stories I heard would make you sick. They include mistreatment of veterans with PTSD, allowing prisoners to beat or rape other prisoners as revenge by staff, no medical care for stage four cancer patients and allowing treatable diseases to become terminal due to staff indifference.

Contractors seem to ruin everything in government service that they touch at every level. They are responsible for everything from war crimes to jail crimes to medical malpractice - most of them covered up as policy and per contract.

I do agree with you about government contractors.